2024 New Year Resolutions

For decades, the Red Cross had handed out Nutter Butters to blood donors. Trump card, IMO.
Never once have I gotten a nutter butter from the RC. It’s always been Little Debbies (and pretzels fwiw). I’ve donated in 5 different cities as a regular donator during my entire adult life

Reactions: VolNExile
Never once have I gotten a nutter butter from the RC. It’s always been Little Debbies (and pretzels fwiw). I’ve donated in 5 different cities as a regular donator during my entire adult life
Your “Billness” caused the volunteers to hide them from you.

Learn something new errday. I thought Tin was the only person here that donated blood. Assumed he had a trophy or something and they're in the last stages of writing a script for the movie "The Donater".

Learn something new errday. I thought Tin was the only person here that donated blood. Assumed he had a trophy or something and they're in the last stages of writing a script for the movie "The Donater".
Blood banks don’t give out trophies. They do have various recognition programs. I have my gallon pin from years ago. It’s shared time on my lapels with others not related to blood donation. I’ve demurred from other donation recognitions over the ensuing decades.

And, yes, I’ve been wearing lapel pins since long before Johnny Cochran joined OJ’s defense team.

Then, maybe you’ll be more sanguine than you’ve been this past year.

If you don’t know the difference between then and than, your an idiot. I hope you’re team looses all there games going forward
The interesting thing is the ones I've seen doing it seem intelligent otherwise. I just don't get it. I've asked about it, but never got anything other than a smart aleck answer.

VN Store

Back