2024 NFL Offseason Thread

I’d bet money that was put out by a Packers fan.

I'd take that bet. More likely a Cowboys fan. GB fan would've included all NFL championships and not just SB era to put themselves on top of the mountain. That would've drug Detroit and Cleveland off the mat as well.

Reactions: MAD
I'd take that bet. More likely a Cowboys fan. GB fan would've included all NFL championships and not just SB era to put themselves on top of the mountain. That would've drug Detroit and Cleveland off the mat as well.
IMG_9162.jpeg

Nobody count Championship before Super Bowl era, unless you're the Browns or Lions.

Probably a damn Patriots fan.

Wait, you like the Lakers and the Cowboys? Yankees?
No Yankees for me sir.

But yes on Lakers and Cowboys. Dodgers in Baseball.

It's a family thing, my father and grandfather were big Lakers, Cowboys and Dodgers fans.

Last edited:
How does this guy still have a job? You have bad sources and then your owner is concerned about losing his star to a rival and you’re laughing???

"I wrote after last Thursday’s practice that Milton is the “wow” quarterback at camp— the guy with the best size, best athleticism, and biggest arm. Now I’ll take it a step further: Milton outplayed Maye over the first six practices of camp. You can’t tell which player is the No. 3 overall pick (Maye) and which is the sixth-round flier (Milton)," Ben Volin wrote for the Boston Globe.

VN Store

Back