2024 Presidential Race

Some probably did, no doubt, but he is part to blame because he can't keep his mouth shut. He created at least 1/2 of the mess. Anybody in their right mind should know he is not worth going to jail over. The only reason why Biden has not had this problem is that he is nowhere to be found. The blame on others schick is not working. Donald has created his own mess.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Some probably did, no doubt, but he is part to blame because he can't keep his mouth shut. He created at least 1/2 of the mess. Anybody in their right mind should know he is not worth going to jail over. The only reason why Biden has not had this problem is that he is nowhere to be found. The blame on others schick is not working. Donald has created his own mess.

How did he create it? What did he create?

You want him dead.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So anyone speaks out and who gets shot or shot at wanted it, because they created it and should take half the blame.

What those two up there are really saying is they want him dead.
@luthervol will say all the right things. He doesn’t want to be viewed as cruel. But I bet deep down, he would do a little internal cheer if and when Trump gets taken out with a kill shot. I mean, Trump is a horrendously despicable person. He’s a threat to America.

I mean. Whatever it takes, right?

lol. That’s right! Screw democracy. He’s the nominee and nobody deserved a chance to vote for him as the nominee.

The funny think about all the lunatics in the world now is... they went from picking a coin with two sides, to just having someone else tell them what the coin is going to be. Democracy. 😂

Reactions: BreatheUT
@luthervol will say all the right things. He doesn’t want to be viewed as cruel. But I bet deep down, he would do a little internal cheer if and when Trump gets taken out with a kill shot. I mean, Trump is a horrendously despicable person. He’s a threat to America.

I mean. Whatever it takes, right?
Necessary means to not have Trump in office would be the spin.

Trump is a threat to democracy. You shouldn't try to kill Trump. Both are true.
Bigger threat to democracy. Trump? Or the party that tried to take him off the ballot and imprison him. The party that tried to block RFKJr every step of the way. That same party also kicked the sitting President to the curb and INSTALLED a candidate of their choosing. No open primary. The American public had zero say.

It kinda feels like the Democrat party is the greater threat to democracy in 2024. Doesn’t it?

Bigger threat to democracy. Trump? Or the party that tried to take him off the ballot and imprison him. That same party also kicked the sitting President to the curb and INSTALLED a candidate of their choosing. No open primary. The American public had zero say.

It kinda feels like the Democrat party is the greater threat to democracy in 2024. Doesn’t it?
The biggest threat is the guy who tried to overturn the election results after he lost. That is literally threatening democracy.

The biggest threat is the guy who tried to overturn the election results after he lost. That is literally threatening democracy.
But the democrat party DID overturn an election result. The 2024 democrat primary. They actually overturned the result by installing the candidate they wanted.

VN Store

Back