2024 Presidential Race

I’m still investigating. I’ve searched and I’ve searched. And I refuse to give up. I will get my question answered one day.

Is Trump a great President? Or our greatest President?
Donald Trump is the worst head of state in the history of western civilization. Simply calling Trump the worst President of the United States ever doesn't go far enough. He is a buffoon .... and you are in a cult.

I don't trust any best/worse rankings on any President over the last 30 years or so because there will be clear political bias in these rankings. You have to let time pass in order to get a neutral perspective.

The worse President is generally agreed to be James Buchanan as he did nothing to prevent the Civil War from happening and actually weakened the Union.

Two of the Best Presidents are generally considered to be George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

I can agree on those facts.

LOL on Lincoln.

Donald Trump is the worst head of state in the history of western civilization. Simply calling Trump the worst President of the United States ever doesn't go far enough. He is a buffoon .... and you are in a cult.

That's a dumb statement just on records alone. Take a history class.

Good Ole Trumpy poo is bringing back the good book making it better than ever. You throw around the word cult like you know what it means. Are you one of the dem survivors of Jonestown?

Puke .....

Serious question :

Do you honestly think that Donald Trump is a Christian? Trump knows that details of his fling with Stormy Daniels are about to be made public during his upcoming hush money trial, where he paid her off to secure her silence just before the 2016 Presidential Election. He is concerned that these embarrassing disclosures will cost him support among evangelicals. That is the reason for selling bibles and casting himself as somehow being a man of devout faith .... when he has in no way lived his life that way.

Simply put .... Donald Trump is manipulating his uneducated and gullible base of support, and because you are in a cult .... you fall for it hook, line and sinker. You idiots would take anything he says and does as being sincere. It is beyond PATHETIC. You are a sorry lot of ignorant losers, who can't face reality, or see political pandering for what it is.
TDS

One of the worst cases on this board. Nearing Turbo level.

Puke .....

Serious question :

Do you honestly think that Donald Trump is a Christian? Trump knows that details of his fling with Stormy Daniels are about to be made public during his upcoming hush money trial, where he paid her off to secure her silence just before the 2016 Presidential Election. He is concerned that these embarrassing disclosures will cost him support among evangelicals. That is the reason for selling bibles and casting himself as somehow being a man of devout faith .... when he has in no way lived his life that way.

Simply put .... Donald Trump is manipulating his uneducated and gullible base of support, and because you are in a cult .... you fall for it hook, line and sinker. You idiots would take anything he says and does as being sincere. It is beyond PATHETIC. You are a sorry lot of ignorant losers, who can't face reality, or see political pandering for what it is.

I thought you had more business sense than the average progressive. If you did then you would know Trump entered into a non-disclosure agreement which is normal in business. NDA's are not labelled as hush money and if you labelled your company as doing that as if it was something sneaky and nefarious they'd kick you to the curb as fast as possible.

Based on how this person posts, I think they are a troll and not serious.

I think turbovol is actually a serious poster that believes their posts. I think that is the difference.
I actually think BB is paid by the DNC to post talking points on this board. He spent 10 hour days posting about how the election was legitimate.

The other guy, Turbo/Speedo, he is as crazy as a ch!t house rat.

I actually think BB is paid by the DNC to post talking points on this board. He spent 10 hour days posting about how the election was legitimate.

The other guy, Turbo/Speedo, he is as crazy as a ch!t house rat.

I think BB is actually a conservative posting as a liberal to troll (or someone that doesn't care for either side). The reasoning is that his language, tone, style, etc. actually has some self-mockery to it in his or her posts.

I think BB is actually a conservative posting as a liberal to troll (or someone that doesn't care for either side). The reasoning is that his language, tone, style, etc. actually has some self-mockery to it in his or her posts.

LOL

BB is a true believer, he puts in the effort.

Maybe but that is a devoted troll. 10 hours a day.

Just mention Georgia election water pipe leak. It’s like a moth to a flame.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back