2024 Presidential Race

"The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 authorized $80 billion to the IRS over a decade. More than half the money was earmarked to revive flagging enforcement of corporations, partnerships and rich households."

$80 billion to collect $500 million. That perfectly describes our government
Millions, billions,. . . What's the difference?

I read an article the other day about how little of the IRA fundinghas been spent. They are trying to fast track as much as possible to prevent rescinding. The IRS has hardly done anything from this funding other than spend billions for normal yearly shortfalls.
We will be hitting $3T deficts within 1-2 years.

"The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 authorized $80 billion to the IRS over a decade. More than half the money was earmarked to revive flagging enforcement of corporations, partnerships and rich households."

$80 billion to collect $500 million. That perfectly describes our government

To be fair to Turbo, this $500 million was just collecting prior tax debts that was already due to IRS from earlier and not any audit activity as a result of more agents from IRA....

Classic. Every time a Trump supporter is asked a question about the his presidential preference, he should start by saying: "Well, I'll admit
that I'm not smart or well-informed, but...." A little self-awareness goes a long way....
Ok. I’ll buy that. I’ll even complete the sentence for you….
“Well, I’ll admit that I’m not smart or well-informed, but…….showering with your daughter is absolutely wrong”
169C7270-F858-4496-8C2B-E1F0FC4FAE4C.gif

This guy is killing it.

Trump raised so much last month he erased Biden’s cash advantage​

Trump’s fundraising while he was on trial in New York, punctuated in the final days when he was convicted, was enough to surpass the incumbent Democrat when it comes to campaign cash.

Donald Trump speaks at a campaign event.

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee said they raised $141 million in May. | Jeffrey Phelps/AP

Reactions: StarRaider
You guys are turning on Fox? Wow.
I haven't been a fan of Fox (other than Tucker Carlson). I always listened to Rush everyday for over two decades.

Fox polls have always been bogus that I can remember. The fact that poll has the number one voter concern being survival of the democracy rather than open borders or the economy is a give away it's fake.
This 'saving democracy' has been a Dem talking point therefore no surprise that talking point leads in a poll done by a company that donates to Dems.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back