2024 Presidential Race

I don't think it was stolen but I do think the process is ripe for corruption. The voter rolls are not accurate and the voter rolls are known to election officials. With mail in or drop off ballots with no signature required it is possible to complete ballots for people on the rolls but highly unlikely to cast a ballot (eg you can see they moved and vote in another state; haven't vote in last "x" elections, etc). Once those ballots are "cast" no recount will find them. The analogy is I know there's an egg in the cake but once it's baked I can't show you the egg.

Given we will likely never have truly clean voter rolls there should be some mechanisms to verify the vote is being cast by the actual person on the voter roll. As it stands, those save guards are lacking.

I don't disagree at all.

Frankly I'm amazed the only people who have answered my questions do not think the election was stolen. We have a million page thread here full of people who at least at one point believed it was stolen. They're ducking the grind!

Anyone that rich has done dirty business. We shouldn't absolve him for being scummy because others also are.

I see you're trying to hand wave away his personal conduct by taking a jab at modern culture. I understand it's easier to do that than actually come up with an argument that Trump has good moral character.
You make a good point...which begs the question, why hasn't he ever been indicted for anything until recently? His whole life he's been in the public eye making huge deals yet now he faces 91 indictments. Why? If you answered political prosecutions, go to the head of the class

Anyone that rich has done dirty business. We shouldn't absolve him for being scummy because others also are.

I see you're trying to hand wave away his personal conduct by taking a jab at modern culture. I understand it's easier to do that than actually come up with an argument that Trump has good moral character.
I'm not saying we shouldn't hold them accountable..I'm saying when in Rome do as the romans..
As for weaving around his more character..which is worse cheating on your wife 20 years ago...or showering with your underage daughter 20 years ago...which is a social norm? No offense but the push for free love etc and feminist movement are to blame for the culture of adultery...

Seems to be exactly what you just said. What am I missing?

I was saying that when you're that wealthy and have your hands in that many business jars, there's likely something someone could find on you about a business practice that could be construed as not on the up and up. I don't think that's a controversial sentiment and it's not saying that rich people are bad. Some are, some aren't.

Reactions: Vol8188
I’m not speaking about his business dealing. I’m speaking about open lies (on numerous issues) and infidelity.

It would difficult to pretend he’s a solid candidate from a moral perspective
Even his personal issues. What's the SOL on adultery??? From a moral perspective..my understanding is that it been what almost 20 years since stormy..and haven't heard of any other since then...and don't think I'm saying Trumps a moral guy... he's a POS but I believe he is trying to do better which is all we can ask

I was saying that when you're that wealthy and have your hands in that many business jars, there's likely something someone could find on you about a business practice that could be construed as not on the up and up. I don't think that's a controversial sentiment and it's not saying that rich people are bad. Some are, some aren't.

Fair enough.

Even his personal issues. What's the SOL on adultery??? From a moral perspective..my understanding is that it been what almost 20 years since stormy..and haven't heard of any other since then...and don't think I'm saying Trumps a moral guy... he's a POS but I believe he is trying to do better which is all we can ask

Even if you throw out the infidelity you still have countless lies like the election nonsense.

You make a good point...which begs the question, why hasn't he ever been indicted for anything until recently? His whole life he's been in the public eye making huge deals yet now he faces 91 indictments. Why? If you answered political prosecutions, go to the head of the class

I don't disagree that they are political at all. The dems are trying to hurt his chances of getting elected. The veracity of the charges might actually be sound in some cases but when done in this manner it only hurts their position moving forward.

With that being said I think their plan to hurt Trump in the polls with the convictions probably would have worked perfectly if they had anyone, literally anyone to run against him besides Biden. Literal scooby doo level villain failure.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Even if you throw out the infidelity you still have countless lies like the election nonsense.
As we gotten further away from the 2020 election more and more of what Trump questioned has come out...rigged and stolen mean the same to a lot of people. Which lies are are you referring?

As we gotten further away from the 2020 election more and more of what Trump questioned has come out...rigged and stolen mean the same to a lot of people. Which lies are are you referring?

Do you believe him when he says he never had sex with Stormy Daniels?

I don't disagree that they are political at all. The dems are trying to hurt his chances of getting elected. The veracity of the charges might actually be sound in some cases but when done in this manner it only hurts their position moving forward.

With that being said I think their plan to hurt Trump in the polls with the convictions probably would have worked perfectly if they had anyone, literally anyone to run against him besides Biden. Literal scooby doo level villain failure.
I agree with all of that but don't you consider that Banana Republic stuff? That's what the Nazi's did to the Jews...or what the racists did to blacks in the south. Pick an enemy and figure out the crime

Reactions: LSU-SIU

VN Store

Back