2024 Presidential Race

Well, look at Matt Gaetz, another teeny pumper, and cross state sex trafficker. And getting away with it. When you have money, power, and you can cover your azz with both hands and all four feet. Divert, deny, and lie.
He will have his day in court is my understanding..
Do you believe in innocent till proven guilty?

He will have his day in court is my understanding..
Do you believe in innocent till proven guilty?
Do you you? I doubt it based on Trumper behavior I constantly see all across the media landscape, and face to face discourse in my MAGA-infected state and town. To you folks, Trump is Jesus 2.0, but actually 1.0 in your minds.

The boat ride sucks ball. NOTHING fun about it.

I used to love golf until I moved to Florida. I don't like the grass here, and you have to use a cart, and there's always a marshal out there looking at his watch.. I liked walking when I lived in Utah and the courses were far superior to the garbage they have here.
I loved in Melbourne for about 7 or 8 months before my kidneys quit and I had to move..loved it...plan on either going back to the Palm bay area for further South...Niceville...or back to TN..not sure which yet. Never got to golf in Florida but I imagine it would be hectic if your used to a slower pace just due to sheer number of golfers

Do you you? I doubt it based on Trumper behavior I constantly see all across the media landscape, and face to face discourse in my MAGA-infected state and town. To you folks, Trump is Jesus 2.0, but actually 1.0 in your minds.
I do..
And right now Trump is guilty in NYC...
Now do you?

I loved in Melbourne for about 7 or 8 months before my kidneys quit and I had to move..loved it...plan on either going back to the Palm bay area for further South...Niceville...or back to TN..not sure which yet. Never got to golf in Florida but I imagine it would be hectic if your used to a slower pace just due to sheer number of golfers
You put shrimp on the barbie?

I understand that. However, if I were Biden, I’d trust the White House cleaning staff before I would Hunter.
Why?

Hunter has everything to lose if Biden is 25th in the middle of the night. (no pardon)

Right now, Jill is probably feeling a lot like Trump does.

2889f465-d22d-49cd-bb64-6d1eb686d6a7_text.gif

Reactions: whodeycin85
I absolutely hate the 4-5 hour ride out to the fishing grounds in the ocean/Gulf. There is nothing fun about that. Then when you get there, you are out in the hot sun to maybe catch that one great fish. But at least you have the 4-5 hour ride back to look forward to. Not that I am much of a golfer either, but you are no farther than 10 minutes from an airconditioned bar and your chances of hitting that one sweet shot are much better.
You should run two 12 hour days from Fort Lauderdale to Great Exuma on a 24' CC. 😬

VN Store

Back