2024 SEC Projected Win Totals

Tennessee at 9.5 seems reasonable. And I quite like seeing Florida at 5.5. Texas under 10.5 seems like an interesting bet considering they play at Michigan in addition to their SEC schedule.

Texas schedule is kinda sweet. Get Michigan breaking in basically an entirely new lineup, UGA at home, no Bama, LSU, Tennessee, or Ole Miss. I would definitely take the over for Texas.

He's about the least likely to make it through the season in my opinion. Have you seen their schedule? The last 5 games is one of the biggest murderer's row you'll ever see and it's not even counting the fact that they play us, Miami and other games that won't be sure wins either.

There is a legitimate possibility that they could go 2-10 or 3-9.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Tennessee at 9.5 seems reasonable. And I quite like seeing Florida at 5.5. Texas under 10.5 seems like an interesting bet considering they play at Michigan in addition to their SEC schedule.

Vols's floor is at seven while the ceiling is 10 wins for 2024.

They'll fire him. Florida has always had the quickest hook in the conference. It would be a miracle if he survived. Kiffin will probably be their coach next year and that will give us even more just cause to hate them
and fear them. Imagine what CLK would do with the talent available to FL. Of course they’d have to overlook how much he trolled Urban the year he was in Knoxville.

VN Store

Back