2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know if Igor and Nkamhoua could be any more different, to be honest.
Similar from a size, scoring, and rebounding perspective. I expect similar numbers to ON. Probably about the same from an athletic standpoint as well. I mentioned Igor being a better ball handler and shooter than ON, but we can agree to disagree overall.

No movement from anyone in the trilly discord with UT info. Seems like everyone feels confident but official has been signed yet. Another day of waiting :(

I didn't see ON in the same light as Igor. ON was more of the prototypical PF to my eye. Igor is that legit stretch 4 that is a matchup nightmare for most teams. Having said all that, I remain hopeful but not fully bought in until he does it against SEC opposition on a regular basis. Seeing is believing.
You will see

BREAKING: Chaz Lanier has opted to go the G-league route and will sign with ignite. Lanier, who had offers from Kentucky, BYU and Tennessee, was reportedly too torn on deciding between the Wildcats and the Volunteers, especially after his last visit to Knoxville.

If you read this, I'm just playing. Slow night

BREAKING: Chaz Lanier has opted to go the G-league route and will sign with ignite. Lanier, who had offers from Kentucky, BYU and Tennessee, was reportedly too torn on deciding between the Wildcats and the Volunteers, especially after his last visit to Knoxville.

Ban worthy, imo

1000001984.gif

UK people are more and more confident that Jaxson Robinson is pulling his name out of the draft. This is very good for us, as UK can’t afford to pay for both him and a Chaz to come on board. Sounds like JRob is theirs and Chaz is out based off the between the lines Shat.

VN Store

Back