2025 ! season ticket renewals are going on now

Now that is full optimist mode!

There will be some turnover, I'm just not sure how much. Everyone around us was mixed when the subject came up. Some were auto renew like me, some wanted to downgrade, some were going to let them go due to the increase.

Fingers crossed for those hoping to get in! Increase was bananas but still one of the best purchases I make every year.

There will be some turnover, I'm just not sure how much. Everyone around us was mixed when the subject came up. Some were auto renew like me, some wanted to downgrade, some were going to let them go due to the increase.

Fingers crossed for those hoping to get in! Increase was bananas but still one of the best purchases I make every year.

It was definitely a steep increase. My dad got the official bill last Thursday and the jump was $400 to $1050 for two seats. I’m really hoping that this is just due to the fancy new renovations happening and is a one time jump. It’s now doubled in the off-season two years in a row, so if that trend continues you are going to price out basically all of your fans there aren’t ridiculously wealthy.

Reactions: KptVFL
It was definitely a steep increase. My dad got the official bill last Thursday and the jump was $400 to $1050 for two seats. I’m really hoping that this is just due to the fancy new renovations happening and is a one time jump. It’s now doubled in the off-season two years in a row, so if that trend continues you are going to price out basically all of your fans there aren’t ridiculously wealthy.

Right there with you.

I realize the price has to come up at some point to cover everything, I just hope this doesn't turn into them constantly looking for the ceiling (or constantly raising them for further 'improvements' which turn out to be more premium nonsense...which is how its felt in football and basketball.)

I should have done it sooner. I have been to many games the last several years.

VN Store

Back