2026 Target List

He is a real 6'8 and can honestly bring the ball up and run the offense. He is also a true 2026. No re-class and likely has more growth. I just hate that Purdue got in early because he is a perfect fit for what they are looking for in a 3/4. I am not worried about Barnes and staff with evaluations as they have proven to be adept, but I always hate for a local kid to get loose and haunt us later. Good to hear that Clark is on the case.

Just out shucking local talent tonight, eh? Saw you complaining that local talent was being overlooked by CKC in the LV forum.
For sure! I have children playing high school/AAU ball in EAST TN and have seen both of these players up close and personal and always hate to see local talent get loose and haunt us in the future. Its one thing to push for local talent that ends up D-II, but its another when Trey has Purdue and Xavier offers and Natalya has Clemson, Baylor, Wake Forest, Penn State, Mizzou, UGA offers. You mad bro?

For sure! I have children playing high school/AAU ball in EAST TN and have seen both of these players up close and personal and always hate to see local talent get loose and haunt us in the future. Its one thing to push for local talent that ends up D-II, but its another when Trey has Purdue and Xavier offers and Natalya has Clemson, Baylor, Wake Forest, Penn State, Mizzou, UGA offers. You mad bro?
I know the feeling pushing for a local talent. Tee Higgins was a local boo and I remember catching hell… 😉

The Vols will host 2026 East Tennessee prospect Trey Thompson from Greeneville as an unofficial visitor this weekend. He’s picking up a ton of mid-major interest and is someone that Tennessee is evaluating.

The Vols will also host 2026 four star power forward Latrell Almond from Richmond as an unofficial visitor as well.
-VQ

Was wondering if they were gonna get in on Trey, he’s had a ton of visits lately.
I’ve seen him mentioned but just noticed the Purdue offer. Hmmm interesting to me having both those guys in the same weekend, considering they’d likely be battling for time at the same position.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
PCA building a basketball program to rival Hamilton Heights and Sunrise Christian. Several D-1 prospects on this team with more to come. They had Shaquille at the school a couple weeks ago.
If MTSU isn't good this year, their coach will be a primary candidate for MTSU. Kerry Hammonds II. Played and coached under Kermit.

VN Store

Back