3 Haylen Ayers
10 Finley Chastain
2 Ivanna Manyacka
9 De'Andra Minor
6 Micah Ojo
1 Kaleena Smith
19 Jordan Speller
12 Nation Williams
Lauren Hassell have an offer from new staff?

I've never seen a posted offer to Lauren Hassell. I'd sure like to. If you've seen a post that she's been offered, would you link it?
I know she had an offer from the previous staff. But she is it was ever posted they had offered and 'hosted' her multiple times on campus. I have not publicly seen anything concerning the new coaching staff and Hassell. She seems like someone who would fit the new system.

I know she had an offer from the previous staff. But she is it was ever posted they had offered and 'hosted' her multiple times on campus. I have not publicly seen anything concerning the new coaching staff and Hassell. She seems like someone who would fit the new system.
Ohh, goodness. Lookie who I ran into…

…the only reply: Coach Jumper

I was told that Tennessee has only spoken to Hassell and Ayers once or twice since they've been hired. My guess is that Hassell will wind up at UConn when it's said and done. Ayers is a wildcard and could wind up anywhere.

I was told that Tennessee has only spoken to Hassell and Ayers once or twice since they've been hired. My guess is that Hassell will wind up at UConn when it's said and done. Ayers is a wildcard and could wind up anywhere.
Surely to goodness they have spoken to Ayers more than once. She is elite.

Surely to goodness they have spoken to Ayers more than once. She is elite.
They have spoken to Ayers a few times but Hassell not so much. You ask me a year ago, I would've thought Hassell was UT bound. Both players are elite and should be getting heavily recruited by this new staff.

Recruiting is not an issue with the new staff. They have signed outstanding talent via the portal and already have verbal commitments from 2025 prospects who both have a chance to become All-Americans. One of them is already a lock.

Several visits lining up for additional top HS prospects, with the most recent visit being the #8 2026 prospect.

None of these prospects are from Tennessee. It works both ways. The future is extremely bright.

Recruiting is not an issue with the new staff. They have signed outstanding talent via the portal and already have verbal commitments from 2025 prospects who both have a chance to become All-Americans. One of them is already a lock.

Several visits lining up for additional top HS prospects, with the most recent visit being the #8 2026 prospect.

None of these prospects are from Tennessee. It works both ways. The future is extremely bright.
If you think singing the twins was good recruiting, then you’re wrong. They will be in the transfer portal in no time. Mark my words.

These recruits talk to each other, especially the top tier players who are at these big camps together.

Summitt built Tennessee with the top home grown talent mixed with top national talent. The new staff must put a great product on the floor or this show will be over after year 1.

Reactions: ReignSupreme
How is any signing of elite prospects without any off-court issues not good recruiting? If you don’t like them that’s your right. To make up drama is just a sign of desperation to block the positive recruiting wave. Of course the top tier players talk, that’s why several of the top players congratulated the twins on their commitment to Tennessee in the announcement with a hundred thousand reactions. If they transfer from Tennessee in the future then both sides move on. Tennessee has signed four McDonald All-Americans via the transfer portal. They wouldn’t be the first or last top prospects if it came to it to leave or join the Lady Vols via the portal. Just my honest opinion.

If you think singing the twins was good recruiting, then you’re wrong. They will be in the transfer portal in no time. Mark my words.

These recruits talk to each other, especially the top tier players who are at these big camps together.

Summitt built Tennessee with the top home grown talent mixed with top national talent. The new staff must put a great product on the floor or this show will be over after year 1.
Is that you John? You still mad bro?

Summitt built Tennessee with the top home grown talent mixed with top national talent. The new staff must put a great product on the floor or this show will be over after year 1
Terrible post

VN Store

Back