2nd half QB Change

Should Butch play a different QB in the 2nd half?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peterman is worse. I'd be surprised to see Ferguson, unless Worley just completely collapses. Which is possible.

Reactions: 2 people
No, I don't think Peterman could do better and I would like to avoid burning a redshirt when we are playing WKU

Peterman is worse. I'd be surprised to see Ferguson, unless Worley just completely collapses. Which is possible.

Unless? His play this half has been atrocious. I would rather put in Young with a broken hand than see Worley in the 2nd half.

My reaction after almost every Worley throw:

VjnlUE8.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Sadly I don't expect a QB change until the wheels completely fall off in the season

Love the first half stat of WR with 3 catches. DB with 4. That's not good.

No, I don't think Peterman could do better and I would like to avoid burning a redshirt when we are playing WKU

Peterman is not and couldn't do better. That's probably why we haven't seen him already. He was awful just watching him against AP. I believe if a QB change was to come it would be a Freshman.

We'll see.

Unless? His play this half has been atrocious. I would rather put in Young with a broken hand than see Worley in the 2nd half.

My reaction after almost every Worley throw:

VjnlUE8.gif

He's not throwing INTs yet. Other than that, I agree that it's vomitworthy. I've always thought he would be replaced early in the season... but I thought he'd make it to Oregon.

Peterman would at least run the ball Worley could have kept the ball a few times and got sum big yards

BS. Worsley is horrific. Should have put him in midway in the 2nd. Could do no worse.

Our only hope outside of Worley is one of the freshmen. Peterman is not the answer. Of course, if Worley keeps playing this poorly, he could be the lesser of the bad QB's.

Reactions: 1 person

This is pretty much where I'm at. I'd like to see what one of the freshman can do but not sure I wanna burn a RS.

Our only hope outside of Worley is one of the freshmen. Peterman is not the answer. Of course, if Worley keeps playing this poorly, he could be the lesser of the bad QB's.

Peterman could not score against AP the entire 2nd half.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes! seen Worsely & Peterman time to see what one of the freshman can do! I meant to misspell his name.

playing another qb while the game is still in contention is not a good idea. Worley hasn't turned the ball over yet. At least we know he can manage the game we have no idea what we get from the freshmen. What really pisses me off is the one perfect pass he throws is dropped. Croom has dropped 2 big balls. Being a croom fan I say that is a sign he is ready to be a man and catch everything thrown to him now. He was probably surprised the ball came his way.

I've seen ferguson on the sidelines pumping up and congratulating teammates more than peterman. That boy deserves a chance!

VN Store

Back