2nd half QB Change

Should Butch play a different QB in the 2nd half?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it possible that we got two QBs who were awesome in high school (Worley & Peterman), but both aren't any good in college? I would have said yes to replacing Worley if he didn't lead them down the field on the first series, but y'all make Peterman sound like he's a buster, so I don't know if it would've been a good idea. I am honestly worried for when we play Oregon and get into SEC play.

Can you picture this offense against Bama's D? We might have a net negative yardage for the game.

Worley will get better. It takes time to get comfortable when everything is new. Believe in this team. At least longer than halftime of the 2nd game.

Butch should see what Peterman can do because Worley has only shown he throws off his back foot, throws late, and throws behind receivers. Tennessee will be in trouble if they have to depend on Worley throwing the football to win games. AJ Johnson is also slow and can't cover in space. He is great against the run but a liability on passing downs.

Butch should see what Peterman can do because Worley has only shown he throws off his back foot, throws late, and throws behind receivers. Tennessee will be in trouble if they have to depend on Worley throwing the football to win games. AJ Johnson is also slow and can't cover in space. He is great against the run but a liability on passing downs.
Silly if He was better He would be starting.

Peterman is worse. I'd be surprised to see Ferguson, unless Worley just completely collapses. Which is possible.

Why do you assume Ferguson and not Dobbs? Just curious on how you came to the conclusion that he would e the Freshman that would get the call.

It's the Simms-Bray thing deja vu.

Butch for whatever reason has decided to limp along with Worley for as long as possible. Maybe get to Peterman by S. AL then take the three losses in a row to GA, SC, AL. Won't make any difference who plays.

Insert frosh of choice for Missou, etc.

VN Store

Back