3 Vols Invited to Combine

Joe Milton III, Jaylen Wright, Kamal Hadden

Surprised Beasley didn’t get an invite.

Expecting him along with Tank/Juedy Lally and Warren/McCastles will be signed as UFA somewhere
Beasley fell off a good bit this year. Believe had Pili been healthy it would have freed Beasley up more.

Joe Milton III, Jaylen Wright, Kamal Hadden

Surprised Beasley didn’t get an invite.

Expecting him along with Tank/Juedy Lally and Warren/McCastles will be signed as UFA somewhere
what happened with Small ?

NFL loves a big arm. I hope Joe can prove his doubters wrong!
View attachment 619784
He’ll likely get drafted for the same reason he was our quarterback, this past season, as well as to start the hypo era. These analyst can’t see past the fact that a guy can throw a ball 15 yards further than most other QBs… even though he can’t consistently make routine passes that most other quarterbacks make. So bizarre. He’s a good kid but not a good qb at all.

I think 4-5 vols get drafted but all late rounders. Castles will get a look.
I think the most is 4. Wright, Hadden, and likely Milton. Castles is a possibility. GJL, Beasley, and Tank would have to be UDFA. I have a hard time seeing Tank make it with an NFL team.

It's no wonder FSU was not in the playoffs. Only 12 invited. They got lucky winning their conference championship.

Reactions: vol_in_ga
I think the most is 4. Wright, Hadden, and likely Milton. Castles is a possibility. GJL, Beasley, and Tank would have to be UDFA. I have a hard time seeing Tank make it with an NFL team.
I disagree. I think all of the above have good chances make at least a practice squad roster. I think it is weird Jabari is not on the list I think he is more likely to make a roster than Warren or GJL and I think those guy can make a roster. If Colton Jumper can hang around on a roster any of these guys can. Not knocking Jumper just saying. Age isn't as big a deal in the NFL as it is the NBA. it still a factor but its about what you can bring. I think all of these vols can be good camp bodies for some teams and maybe convert that into a shot to roster.

VN Store

Back