'26 TN TE Carson Sneed (Tennessee commit)

Interesting recruit by Heupel. Does he project as an OT?

Seems his speed is not there for a modern TE, though maybe he'll be part of 2 end sets, jumbo and other run packages...sneaky short bubble receiver.

Guessing Heupel is looking for some passcatchers and a couple blocking types to mix up the room. Not to second guess him duh, just found him an interesting type given how we've recruited the position so far.

Seems his speed is not there for a modern TE, though maybe he'll be part of 2 end sets, jumbo and other run packages...sneaky short bubble receiver.

Guessing Heupel is looking for some passcatchers and a couple blocking types to mix up the room. Not to second guess him duh, just found him an interesting type given how we've recruited the position so far.
Way too trim for OT. He’s a TE all day long. I know it’s smaller school competition, but I watched him take the pass and outrun everyone else on the field last fall.

He’s not Kyle Pitts but he’s got enough speed to be a good receiving tight end. Tight end is about matchups. He’s fast enough to beat LBs and he’s big enough to bully DBs. But he is 6’5”+ 240+ as a HS sophomore so I don’t think there is zero chance he grows into a o-lineman. Just have to see how he develops from this point.

VN Store

Back