Would it be a major surprise if Nico didn’t win a title here, but George did?

mattdingus2002

People seem to be all aboard the Nico hype train, and rightfully so, though I feel like George is being overlooked for what he’s going to bring

Reactions: 207 others
Just tired of waiting...
tennessee_fan_looks_wasted_during_ole_miss_game.gif

People seem to be all aboard the Nico hype train, and rightfully so, though I feel like George is being overlooked for what he’s going to bring
George needs to be on the "Hill" first before he can bring anything. Don't overlook Jake Merklinger, he will be George's competition not Nico.

No surprise. CFB was always unpredictable due to various whims of luck and sometimes cheating (steroids for example). With NIL and the new factor of NIL bouncing player free agency syndrome, even more so now. I expect the following:
Yes partner, CFB is wild now. It's a game of daring and moxie;
There's gonna be an on-going battle;
Between the conferences sheriffs' posse;
And the gang that stole the player cattle.
Tune in to channel 8, 11, 27, or five;

The winners, as FSU-GA showed, is whichever team remains alive.

If Nico doesn't win a title or lose it on a last min play, or get injured, we have a major issue with Huepel.

Most important thing in my mind is that we are stacking talent at the most important position on the field. Nico, Merklinger, G Mac and if we get Faizon Brandon (#1 player in ‘26 class) we are talking about blue chip talent at QB all the way out to 2029-2030

Since it hasn't happened in so long, whoever leads us to our first SEC title game in forever will cause quite a surprise.
not really... whenever we've signed the #1 QB in the class, we've won SEC titles (everyone knows Nico would've been number 1 if Arch had a different last name)

No not really.
Sometimes the better team doesn't always win.
Now if we don't make the Playoffs with Nico I'm going to be surprised, especially with the way the team is shaping up to be a contender

Reactions: tennesseeduke
No not really.
Sometimes the better team doesn't always win.
Now if we don't make the Playoffs with Nico I'm going to be surprised, especially with the way the team is shaping up to be a contender

That Oklahoma game in week 3 or whatever looms large.

We get past that one with a W and don't crap the bed against the Gators like usual, we should have a fighting chance for the playoffs regardless of what happens against Bama and Georgia.

VN Store

Back