I still can't quite believe

We beat UF and Bama in back to back weeks with a RS Freshman QB. And some people want him benched and coaches fired because it wasn't pretty enough. I'm not sure if I love or hate this timeline. You'd think 20+ years being irrelevant would change some folks.
Dont FORGET, the negas wanted CJH fired, the OC fired, the entire Defensive staff fired, QB benched, and to close up shop and never winning a game again.

And that is the biggest difference in the 2 programs. The Alabama faithful will never accept being 2-2 against UT.
You misspelled Alabama bandwagon and no, they won’t accept it, they’ll go to Walmart and swap team jerseys to the newest hot team. I laughed when I saw a truck with a UGA plate in West Tennessee the other day. Bet there was an A with a mullet plate in his trash can

And that is the biggest difference in the 2 programs. The Alabama faithful will never accept being 2-2 against UT.
I know what you're saying, and I'm also not going to be happy until we've evened things up with the Turds. But it's not gonna happen overnight, and if you're paying attention, this guy has things headed in the right direction. He took this program over at its all time low, and now has us competing near the top.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
And we've beaten DeBoer 1 out of 1.

Heupel - 1
DeBoer - 0
Love this. We beat saban the year his pay for players cheat caused them to suck with NIL

We beat that replacement playoff coach a year later

Speaking of which, does anyone else find it odd that saban first year he lost to la tech then the next year he paid **** tons of players then it gets halted with NIL and he sucks again?

I know what you're saying, and I'm also not going to be happy until we've evened things up with the Turds. But it's not gonna happen overnight, and if you're paying attention, this guy has things headed in the right direction. He took this program over at its all time low, and now has us competing near the top.
Agree

We beat UF and Bama in back to back weeks with a RS Freshman QB. And some people want him benched and coaches fired because it wasn't pretty enough. I'm not sure if I love or hate this timeline. You'd think 20+ years being irrelevant would change some folks.
We beat UF and Bama in back to back weeks with a great defense.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back