I still can't quite believe

We beat UF and Bama in back to back weeks with a RS Freshman QB. And some people want him benched and coaches fired because it wasn't pretty enough. I'm not sure if I love or hate this timeline. You'd think 20+ years being irrelevant would change some folks.

48 here. It’s major and I mean major BVS. You watch an ugly game and u expect to lose. 23 years of that will do it. We also aren’t use to a defense EVER winning us a game and that goes back 34 years to Chavez. We love the vols but we are very learly to believe or want to have hope. Nobody wants him fired though. The OC play calling could be better though.

We beat UF and Bama in back to back weeks with a RS Freshman QB. And some people want him benched and coaches fired because it wasn't pretty enough. I'm not sure if I love or hate this timeline. You'd think 20+ years being irrelevant would change some folks.
Most telling….wandering in the wilderness since 2008? My how far we have come!!! Remember when 9 wins was awesome and almost unattainable?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The adoptive father of Moses was a Pharaoh. Heupel's father was a football coach. Moses lead the Hebrews out of Egypt and spent 40 years in the wilderness building the greatest fighting force known to man at that time. CJH took a dumpster fire to being ranked #1 by the playoff committee in year two. Now CJH has many of his recruits trained and ready to fight, We are ahead of schedule to be a national contender, I think we will see the promised land before too long. Once we get there, we will stay. Go Vols!

Reactions: Wezcoast

VN Store

Back