4 star rb Justin Sturns

Jamal was concensus national freshman player of the year. He also beat out Travis Henry... (stud) and Travis Stephins (stud) for the starting job b4 the injury against auburn.

Jamal was concensus national freshman player of the year. He also beat out Travis Henry... (stud) and Travis Stephins (stud) for the starting job b4 the injury against auburn.

Reggie Cobb was no slouch (All SEC Freshman and 7 year pro), and Webb came in and impressed so much that Majors had no choice but to split carries with them. In fact, Cobb would line up at FB sometimes when Webb was in the game. Regardless of who was there at the time, Webb was just that one in a generation talent. Just watch the '90 Cotton Bowl. Lewis, IMO, was just a tad less spectacular. This by no means makes him inferior.

man just being on this board and watching people attacking each other, i think i have forgot what it is to be a tennessee fan. what a joke. people can't even have opinions.

man just being on this board and watching people attacking each other, i think i have forgot what it is to be a tennessee fan. what a joke. people can't even have opinions.
the only way people can have opinions is if they are as cool as yours.

VN Store

Back