5 reasons UT wins the 2013-14 NC

0StarGeneral

1. The vols of tennessee have butch jones, he will win cause he always does it

2. Taylor bray is gone, and now we have lots of good quarterbacks that are proven at winning the big games and lead us to victery

3. Our defence will have better players of experience than the last year, one more year under the belt is always a posative thing

4. Butch jones has had time to recruit see jalen hurd for example they're coming in later and they'll be so good for the team. Hurd that!!!!!!!!!!

5. The fans are so fired up for all the wins, you can see it right hear on volnation and on the tweets. They're coming at them loud for all the wins in the stadium, including the national champienship.

What an importent year we have ahead of us go vols go big orange let the debate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23 people
Do you mean Tennessee wins the 2013 NC, with the BCSCG played in January of 2014? Or do you mean Tennessee wins the 2013 and/or 2014 NCs?

If you mean the former, how is #4 even remotely a factor?

Reactions: 2 people
images

Reactions: 42 people
Mm, I love scotch. I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm-mm-mm.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 23 people
1. The vols of tennessee have butch jones, he will win cause he always does it

2. Taylor bray is gone, and now we have lots of good quarterbacks that are proven at winning the big games and lead us to victery

3. Our defence will have better players of experience than the last year, one more year under the belt is always a posative thing

4. Butch jones has had time to recruit see jalen hurd for example they're coming in later and they'll be so good for the team. Hurd that!!!!!!!!!!

5. The fans are so fired up for all the wins, you can see it right hear on volnation and on the tweets. They're coming at them loud for all the wins in the stadium, including the national champienship.

What an importent year we have ahead of us go vols go big orange let the debate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INB4 who is Taylor Bray

VN Store

Back