5 reasons UT wins the 2013-14 NC

What are you talking about? You're a bama fan, you're struggling just to get past 10..

Way to repeat the joke, bump the number down, and pretend like it was clever.

Next time, just say "Your dumberer" and leave it at that. It will waste less time.

Reactions: 2 people
:blink:

Okay kid I like your enthusiasm however there are a few things you must know and learn.

1st spell check always! These people are killers!

2nd years of the players you are counting on and how many games they've actually played in.

3rd CBJ (Coach Butch Jones) hasn't coached a game yet for UT.

4th Vol fans are always this way before the season starts!

5th Understand that when you start a thread you open yourself up to abuse of all kinds!

6th Go to this website immediately then call this #!
Drug & Alcohol Addiction - 24/7 Addiction Treatment Hotline
1 (877) 901 9293

:good!:

Tennesseeduke

I think he called the hotline and accidentally called the Nike "just do it" hotline instead.

1. The vols of tennessee have butch jones, he will win cause he always does it

2. Taylor bray is gone, and now we have lots of good quarterbacks that are proven at winning the big games and lead us to victery

3. Our defence will have better players of experience than the last year, one more year under the belt is always a posative thing

4. Butch jones has had time to recruit see jalen hurd for example they're coming in later and they'll be so good for the team. Hurd that!!!!!!!!!!

5. The fans are so fired up for all the wins, you can see it right hear on volnation and on the tweets. They're coming at them loud for all the wins in the stadium, including the national champienship.

What an importent year we have ahead of us go vols go big orange let the debate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have stole my orange collered sun glasses. I like it though go vols

Reactions: 1 person

2. Taylor bray is gone, and now we have lots of good quarterbacks that are proven at winning the big games and lead us to victery

3. Our defence will have better players of experience than the last year, one more year under the belt is always a posative thing

4. Butch jones has had time to recruit see jalen hurd for example they're coming in later and they'll be so good for the team. Hurd that!!!!!!!!!!

5. The fans are so fired up for all the wins, you can see it right hear on volnation and on the tweets. They're coming at them loud for all the wins in the stadium, including the national champienship.

What an importent year we have ahead of us go vols go big orange let the debate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You smoke a lot of pot don't you? :yes:

Most objective analysis I've seen in a while IMO.

Oh lord man........please wake up. It's great to be optimistic but good grief. I hope that it doesn't take a national title in two years for you to consider our program a success. Let's just hope we're in contention for the title in two years. I would consider that a huge step in the right direction! Go Vols!

There's something you don't know about me Joe Rogan. I smoke rocks.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back