50 Burgers (2024 Edition)!

How many 50 Burgers in the 2024 season?

• 3 or less

• 7 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want a game against Bama that we can all sit back and enjoy the game and not be on pins and needles! That’s when we know we have arrived and Bama has departed. Can’t wait! Lol
I’m torn. I’m a UT fan first and foremost, but I’m also a fan of the TSIO itself. The rivalry isn’t respected because even prior to Saban it has been very streaky. It would be kind of nice if Alabama didn’t immediately fall off a cliff, as enjoyable as that would be, because it would be cool to see both programs at a high level for a while.

Fortunately (and very, very unfortunately) DeBoer is a good coach, and I don’t see them falling off a cliff any time soon. They might gently roll down a small hill though.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
I’m torn. I’m a UT fan first and foremost, but I’m also a fan of the TSIO itself. The rivalry isn’t respected because even prior to Saban it has been very streaky. It would be kind of nice if Alabama didn’t immediately fall off a cliff, as enjoyable as that would be, because it would be cool to see both programs at a high level for a while.

Fortunately (and very, very unfortunately) DeBoer is a good coach, and I don’t see them falling off a cliff any time soon. They might gently roll down a small hill though.
Agreed. I said it in jest a little. But like you said, it’s been one sided for the most past of the rivalry so if it’s gonna be that way, give me the good guys lol. I think he is a good coach too, but I hope he isn’t to good. All he needs to do is lose to Auburn a few times and he is done. And Freeze WILL have Auburn competing with them

Heard on VQ Podcast that this season is the first time we've scored 50+ in our first 2 games since 1914.

I've never heard of burger used as a point total until today 😆.

I'm out of the loop

I was hoping it was just a quirk of some guy. Apparently people are making this a thing. It doesn’t feel cool reading it, but I’m not a teenager, so maybe it is cool and I’ll catch on just in time for it to become something else.

You know, Burgers! It’s da bomb!

I hope we beat the brakes off of them. We owe them a solid few ass whoopings.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Just think of it as half a honeybun.....
IF we decide to Kent State could very easily be a honeybun by the third quarter.. not even joking. But I think cooler heads will prevail and we will decide not to bully them too much. Let the starters get 48-49 then put in the backups and whatever happens happens.

I’d love to drop 50 in Norman. I don’t think it’s likely, but how awesome would that be

Chattanooga
NC State
Kent State
Mississippi State
UTEP
Vanderbilt

I count 6 that will likely give up 50+

3 more are possible: Arkansas, UF, Kentucky (I think Kentucky is a long-shot as they do have a legit D)

VN Store

Back