$7.00 Gas?

Great news for the oil industry and in my field. We're currently backlogged with work well into late '22 and possibly early '23.

Demand for EV will surge and I expect the three domestic manufacturers to move up their timeline for ICE transition sooner, rather than later. Even if fuel prices increase to the absurd $7.00 per gallon, it will probably be short term. The market can't sustain that price, especially if a significant portion of ICE owners make the switch to EV and demand suddenly falls off.

Last edited:
First paragraph from the link:

Drivers best start bracing for another surge in gas prices amid the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and years of under-investment by the oil industry, warns one veteran energy strategist.

Hard to blame that on Biden don't you think.....if anything, it sounds like more of an issue with the previous administration.

Drivers best start bracing for another surge in gas prices amid the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and years of under-investment by the oil industry, warns one veteran energy strategist.

Hard to blame that on Biden don't you think.....if anything, it sounds like more of an issue with the previous administration.
Trump made investments in oil and Biden canceled them all?

From close to being energy independent to dependent upon foreign imports.

The lack of investing within the industry was primarily from a lesson learned from the last price crash. During the previous price surge to $100.00 per barrel, multiple oil companies used that to their advantage and began making upgrades to their infrastructure. Machine shops were over booked with production work and personnel couldn't be hired fast enough. Once the market shifted, those oil industry companies took a significant hit to their P/L statements. So they may be a little gun shy to some extent before going all in on this current price hike.

You literally can't admit Democrats do anything wrong. Deny that Joe Biden is a racist, I just wanna see you spin him saying he didn't want his kids in a racial jungle. Deny him saying minorities weren't smart enough to access the internet, or you gotta have an Indian accent to go in a 7/11. I'm sincerely curious how you'll blame that on trump 🤣

Great news for the oil industry and in my field. We're currently backlogged with work well into late '22 and possibly early '23.

Demand for EV will surge and I expect the three domestic manufacturers to move up their timeline for ICE transition sooner, rather than later. Even if fuel prices increase to the absurd $7.00 per gallon, it will probably be short term. The market can't sustain that price, especially if a significant portion of ICE owners make the switch to EV and demand suddenly falls off.
People that can work from home will definitely stay home if that happens, no matter what their employers may say or do. That would help drive down some domestic demand. But I don't believe most of this is demand driven. I think it is a combination of other factors.

You literally can't admit Democrats do anything wrong. Deny that Joe Biden is a racist, I just wanna see you spin him saying he didn't want his kids in a racial jungle. Deny him saying minorities weren't smart enough to access the internet, or you gotta have an Indian accent to go in a 7/11. I'm sincerely curious how you'll blame that on trump 🤣
one toof loof is a north georgia leg humper.

People that can work from home will definitely stay home if that happens, no matter what their employers may say or do. That would help drive down some domestic demand. But I don't believe most of this is demand driven. I think it is a combination of other factors.
It’s weak leadership that leads to the “other factors”. There is a reaction to every (in)action. Lawlessness, agenda driven policies, and lack of common sense. Stimulus checks, over spending, over borrowing, over promising, and over regulating is what we’ve seen in the 1st 365+.

Here comes $7 gas prices, warns oil strategist in dire outlook
This would not be good. What a devastating effect on the economy

I heard the other day it's all part of a plan by the Biden Administration to raise prices of gas & keep it as high as possible. It's in an effort to keep the idea to use the EV that's coming. The Dems want to bring an end to the gas powered car to help save the climate. They're dumb as hell for it but that's where we're going to if democrats are kept voted in to being our dictators.

It’s weak leadership that leads to the “other factors”.
That would be the easy thing for me to throw out there as an excuse or reason. But if you pressed me on it, I really can't think of a specific thing I can point to as evidence that I can place on Biden's lap. That includes Keystone Pipeline...

I heard the other day it's all part of a plan by the Biden Administration to raise prices of gas & keep it as high as possible. It's in an effort to keep the idea to use the EV that's coming. The Dems want to bring an end to the gas powered car to help save the climate. They're dumb as hell but that's what we're going to.
Can’t do it. As soon as a sensible R gets elected gas will flow like a river

VN Store

Back