7 questions all voters should ask themselves

(allvol123 @ Jul 26 said:
yes, but there can be a winner and a loser. You can lose by never entering the battle at all.

You cannot lose anything if you did not care enough about it in the first place.

(therealUT @ Jul 26 said:
You cannot lose anything if you did not care enough about it in the first place.

we defintely disagree here. what did the jews in germany lose?

(allvol123 @ Jul 26 said:
we defintely disagree here. what did the jews in germany lose?

I do not believe that 'apathy' was at play among the Jews. Also, where does that go against my original point, concerning physical harm done. I believe that the mass murder of 6 million Jews, 3 million Catholics, and 1 million Gypsies, homosexuals, and handicapped, definitely lands in the 'physically harmed' category.

(therealUT @ Jul 26 said:
I don't mean to single you out, Vader, but you see where I am going with this...I agree that there are those out there who truly need financial help from others, and I believe it is morally correct to help them out. However, I do not feel it is the gov't that should provide that help. Charity will do just fine.

I will concede that this should come from charities and possibly churches. I am in no way in favor of handouts to people not willing to help themselves.

VN Store

Back