"______" hates us!

I am in the Army and last Wednesday, I drove a truck loaded with ammo to Anniston, Alabama. On my return trip to Tennessee, the truck was empty, so I stopped at a gas station to get a drink.

I saw a hispanic man wearing a shirt that said " I hate Orange" "Roll Tide beat U.T."

Not sure that man even knows what that shirt means, but I get the feeling that people in Alabama hate U.T. Orange.

Positive mojo. Listened to sVP and Russilo today with an excellent, balanced interview of Butch. Van Pelt gave props to Butch but then pumped the brakes, stating "Everyone's optimistic in May." Butch has won everywhere he's been. Follows the path of Brian Kelly.
Great recruiting so far. Give him some time.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. However; I just hope that Brian Kelly doesn't get the idea to try to coach in the NFL, because Butch would leave U.T. to coach at Notre Dame.

He keeps replacing Brian Kelly at every stop.....

Yeah, I have to agree with you. However; I just hope that Brian Kelly doesn't get the idea to try to coach in the NFL, because Butch would leave U.T. to coach at Notre Dame.

He keeps replacing Brian Kelly at every stop.....

This is stupid..and I wont waste my time explaining why

Reactions: 1 person
I'm in Atlanta and we don't even know what orange kool aid is.

Knomemory Moreno knows what the ORANGE Koolaid tastes like ! You can bet your sweet @ss on that !

Saw him puking it up on the sideline myself .... but it looked a little more like "concussion brown" if I remember correctly ? Pretty sure Robert Edwards had a little taste, and if I remember correctly didn't MAC put one of the "Girlsher" sisters on the shelf in 2012 ????

Need to know to i got this one out of a phone book, didnt know dude was a vol fan, giving me sht, said i was pissing people off by my post, and he was the one taking heat for it, i really hate that.:)
So, freak changed your username for you? Were you FlaVol08?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back