A Conspiracy You Believe or Wouldn't Be Shocked If Real

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
Okay I'm bored and found myself going down a conspiracy and paranormal rabbit hole. It got me wondering what some of yall have to say. So what conspiracy theories, paranormal and or UFO events do you believe could be real. I want anything and everything. The Kennedy assasination. A good ghost story, ETC I'm not here to judge or poke fun. I'm genuinely curious. I know their is more to reality than whats shown on the news or what we experience day to day. So give me what you got Nation. My mind is open.

I went back and forth on whether to put this here or the pub. I decided here because a ton of these are political by their nature but feel free to move if ya like.

Okay I'm bored and found myself going down a conspiracy and paranormal rabbit hole. It got me wondering what some of yall have to say. So what conspiracy theories, paranormal and or UFO events do you believe could be real. I want anything and everything. The Kennedy assasination. A good ghost story, ETC I'm not here to judge or poke fun. I'm genuinely curious. I know their is more to reality than whats shown on the news or what we experience day to day. So give me what you got Nation. My mind is open.

I went back and forth on whether to put this here or the pub. I decided here because a ton of these are political by their nature but feel free to move if ya like.

The whopper..Jesus came to die on the Cross for our sins. I believe.

Last edited:

When I was a young lad growing up in Knoxville, my Dad reported a glowing, floating orb that followed his Studebaker wagon across the Henley Street bridge. He reported it to the Knoxville News-Sentinel. I believe they even ran a little blurb about it but probably insinuated that the man reporting it might have been drunk though my Dad never drank.

When I was a young lad growing up in Knoxville, my Dad reported a glowing, floating orb that followed his Studebaker wagon across the Henley Street bridge. He reported it to the Knoxville News-Sentinel. I believe they even ran a little blurb about it but probably insinuated that the man reporting it might have been drunk though my Dad never drank.

Ohh..you are Irish my laddie?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don't care about conspiracy theories, but I have a Studebaker.

It was the Sunsphere. 😁

VN Store

Back