A little Memphis/Chattanooga action on ESPN2...

I was shocked at the disaster that the UMass game turned into.

They really miss that CDR type who'll throw in some awful looking garbage when the need arises.
The guy who ahould be able to provide perimeter shooting, Doneal Mack, is playing so horrendously in every other facet of the game that he can't stay on the floor long enough to get any rythm.

The guy who ahould be able to provide perimeter shooting, Doneal Mack, is playing so horrendously in every other facet of the game that he can't stay on the floor long enough to get any rythm.
I'm with Cal on that benching. The strength of his team should be D. They're freaking long with Witherspoon out there.

Busy offseason for Pierre Henderson-Niles. Gained a last name. Lost 75 pounds.

Taggart is starting to show flashes of the promise he exhibited at Iowa State.
Is he a meathead? He looks like he should kill it. Long, good touch, good athlete, good shooter....can't stay out of foul trouble, some boneheaded looking plays etc.

I can't figure him out.

Is he a meathead? He looks like he should kill it. Long, good touch, good athlete, good shooter....can't stay out of foul trouble, some boneheaded looking plays etc.

I can't figure him out.
By all accounts, he's a bright young man. It appears he's one of those guys who just doesn't have good basketball instincts.

By all accounts, he's a bright young man. It appears he's one of those guys who just doesn't have good basketball instincts.
I am surprised.

Thought he should have been more of a difference maker last year and definitely should have been against UMass.

I am surprised.

Thought he should have been more of a difference maker last year and definitely should have been against UMass.

You know I was just busting your chops about Griffin. He is the best player in the nation right now I really don't see anybody going ahead of him in the draft.

If I were a head coach, there's no way I would ever play in one of the Puerto Rico events. The officiating is absolutely criminal in all of them.

They'll win their fair share of games on pure athleticisim/length/talent

Memphis is still looking for someone to step up and take that leadership role.
they need to take one for the team....just focus on the job at hand...play team ball....get on the same page....play hardball....need a gut-check....to answer the bell......

thanks. I assumed 07 was starting a list. Was I mistaken?
Memphis has a young team despite Anderson and Dozier still being in the fold. This year should be a real test of Coach Cal's coaching abilities. Oh yeah, Papa, your avatar would scare a lesser man in a dark alley.

VN Store

Back