A long overdue apology to lawgator

I should have known when I read the OP that:

iu

Glad you have come to your senses. Just need to avoid making the same mistake in 2024.

Lol, clown. We need to elect a leftist that has a doj politicized against people with a political ideologue that isn't communist.

As soon as I read this, the image and sound of Peter, Paul and Mary crooning “If I Had a Hammer” popped into my head.

I'm not sure about the great minds bit, but we were definitely thinking alike about “If I Had a Hammer” and the Pelosi tryst. There's also some leftover stuff about bringing a hammer to a swordfight for the taking.

I'm not sure about the great minds bit, but we were definitely thinking alike about “If I Had a Hammer” and the Pelosi tryst. There's also some leftover stuff about bringing a hammer to a swordfight for the taking.

I’m staying away from the Ball Peen vs small Sabre material on general principle.

Reactions: AM64
Glad you have come to your senses. Just need to avoid making the same mistake in 2024.
I don't disagree but with one caveat.......... The left has to do the same thing. Quit running these stooges. A vote cast for that Biden Harris ticket can't complain about the Trump voters.

The one upmanship in incompetence has to stop.

@lawgator1, in the past, I was part of the crowd that took part in the harassments of you because I could not see reason and logic. I have since come to my senses. trump was the tipping point and it pains me that it took so long to reach it. it's hard to believe I had the same views that some seem so keen on holding so tightly to still. it boggles the mind that I was once associated with the bottom-feeding mouth-breathers offering no solutions. I wish there were more hope for others, but the cancer seems to be too entrenched now. anyway, please accept this heartfelt apology from an embarrassed former deplorable.

@lawgator1, in the past, I was part of the crowd that took part in the harassments of you because I could not see reason and logic. I have since come to my senses. trump was the tipping point and it pains me that it took so long to reach it. it's hard to believe I had the same views that some seem so keen on holding so tightly to still. it boggles the mind that I was once associated with the bottom-feeding mouth-breathers offering no solutions. I wish there were more hope for others, but the cancer seems to be too entrenched now. anyway, please accept this heartfelt apology from an embarrassed former deplorable.
LG’s alt.

Your tongue in cheek missive aside, it would appear that more than a few Republicans wouldn't exactly call my thoughts on Trump all that far off the mark.

VN Store

Back