A&M Fans Have Lost Their 'Howdy'

Baseball25

Have a friend in Omaha, now, and A & M has been known to be friendly and their slogan has been "Howdy!" He says their fans are really bad. Has seen everything from walking by them and they start a weird A&M chant at him, give him dirty looks everywhere and not one has yet struck up a friendly conversation with him. On another board they commented how a Vol fan got one of them back when one asked very smartly, "What's a Vol anyway?" The answer was epic, "If it wasn't for the Vols your school would be Mexico A&M!" As usual the Omaha folks are very friendly and many says they are pulling for Tennessee.

Aggie "Class"

The Story:
Two Texas A&M fans were ejected from a College World Series game after allegedly taunting Florida’s baseball coach, Kevin O’Sullivan. The incident occurred during a rain-delayed Aggies-Gators game at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha, Nebraska. The fans, wearing Texas A&M gear, leaned into Florida’s dugout and screamed insults related to a tragic event from three years ago. In early May 2021, medical sales executive Paul Otto Reinhart killed his two young sons and himself after separating from his wife. O’Sullivan was a family friend of Reinhart’s, and one of the slain boys had been a Gators batboy.

Reactions: firestorm
Aggie "Class"

The Story:
Two Texas A&M fans were ejected from a College World Series game after allegedly taunting Florida’s baseball coach, Kevin O’Sullivan. The incident occurred during a rain-delayed Aggies-Gators game at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha, Nebraska. The fans, wearing Texas A&M gear, leaned into Florida’s dugout and screamed insults related to a tragic event from three years ago. In early May 2021, medical sales executive Paul Otto Reinhart killed his two young sons and himself after separating from his wife. O’Sullivan was a family friend of Reinhart’s, and one of the slain boys had been a Gators batboy.

Absolute trash

Aggie "Class"

The Story:

Every team has stupid fans, especially after a few tall boys. Not all of the hundreds of thousands, for any team are ignorant, insulting, idiots.

Aggie "Class"

The Story:

That’s not the full story. OSullivan slept with the bat boy’s mom and that’s why the husband lost his mind and killed his children and then himself. It all happened because OSullivan and the mom are dirtbag cheaters. They’re married now, too.

That’s not the full story. OSullivan slept with the bat boy’s mom and that’s why the husband lost his mind and killed his children and then himself. It all happened because OSullivan and the mom are dirtbag cheaters. They’re married now, too.
I would argue that the dad who killed his children to hurt his estranged wife is the true dirtbag. Cheating is wrong but murdering innocent children is FAAAAARRRR worse.

That is some Jerry Springer on steroids stuff there. Mercy.

Let's concentrate on the good

One of my best friends of 30 years is Aggie

He paid for my travel and tix to see Vols play in College Station back during Butch days

It was a top 10 matchup and went to overtime. Aggie fans were fine with my Vol enthusiasm. Never disrespectful about it

I did the same for him when Aggie played at Neyland. Paid for his travel from Texas for the game

We have a t-shirt bet for the CWS. Loser has to post a pic wearing winner's t-shirt

I would argue that the dad who killed his children to hurt his estranged wife is the true dirtbag. Cheating is wrong but murdering innocent children is FAAAAARRRR worse.
I assumed he had a psychotic break, and I’m not sure how to judge someone that has lost his mind. I do know you have to be a heartless bitch to marry the man you cheated with that caused your husband to go insane.

It takes some serious evil inside to harm your children to spite your ex. Seriously messed up. Cheating is bad and wrong, but that’s no excuse to kill innocent children.

Have a friend in Omaha, now, and A & M has been known to be friendly and their slogan has been "Howdy!" He says their fans are really bad. Has seen everything from walking by them and they start a weird A&M chant at him, give him dirty looks everywhere and not one has yet struck up a friendly conversation with him. On another board they commented how a Vol fan got one of them back when one asked very smartly, "What's a Vol anyway?" The answer was epic, "If it wasn't for the Vols your school would be Mexico A&M!" As usual the Omaha folks are very friendly and many says they are pulling for Tennessee.
A&M grads are a bit more cliquey than other grads. Beyond that they are just a little strange when it comes to the pregame shouting stuff. Generally a good bunch of people.

No woman is worth killing yourself or your children for.

I assumed he had a psychotic break, and I’m not sure how to judge someone that has lost his mind. I do know you have to be a heartless bitch to marry the man you cheated with that caused your husband to go insane.
The story is pretty sick. Dude planned it for several weeks and it was not a spontaneous decision.

The lady is definitely a heartless sack of feces. She goaded her husband into killing himself, then sued the husband's brother for the 4 million in life insurance that the husband opted her out of like 2 weeks prior to the murder-suicide.

The nightmare even led to a new law being passed in Florida about the release of autopsy reports, photos, etc of any case involving the death of a child.

Doesn’t make it any less bush league and classless to bring it up. BTW, the ex husband pull the trigger and started the fire. Lots of spouses get cheated on, they don’t kill their kids to try to make the other one suffer. The wife and O’Sullivan may be scum too, (if it’s true they had an affair, which seems likely)but it’s horrible to bring that up in that way.

Reactions: firestorm
A&M fans can be strange, but they’re still better than Georgia or Florida crap.

What really sucks is how our team just decided to not show up tonight. Sloppy play defensively. Pitching is sub-par . . . and, of course, our bats go cold at the worst time. Our guys weren’t ready, and it shows.

Gotta hand it to the Aggies. They are kicking the crap out of our guys. Truly disappointing.

Reactions: MississippiVOLS
There are some selfish and f*cked up people in this world. This story happens to include three of them.

Every team has stupid fans, especially after a few tall boys. Not all of the hundreds of thousands, for any team are ignorant, insulting, idiots.

I have developed the 95-5 rule. It seems that around 95% of fans are usually normal, decent people…regardless of team affiliation.

But if you get stuck dealing with the 5% idiots, it is never pleasant.

I have developed the 95-5 rule. It seems that around 95% of fans are usually normal, decent people…regardless of team affiliation.

But if you get stuck dealing with the 5% idiots, it is never pleasant.
I agree with this theory. We only argue over the percentages. Some worse than others (looking at you georgia...)

I’m in Texas now and interact with a lot of Aggies, most aren’t bad at all.

One of my good friends is an Aggie and isn’t like whats being described. He thinks the midnight yell practice (or whatever it’s called) is cringy and don’t by what he calls hillbillies. Is been extremely complimentary of UT all season and is truly worried about this series, even though A&M won the first game.

My boss is an old school Aggie. He’s annoying but not a trash talker.

Aggie "Class"

The Story:

“Family friend” was sleeping with the wife and ended up marrying her. O’Sullivan isn’t responsible for the husband’s actions in the murder-suicide but the affair he was a part of and the wife telling the husband she wished him dead through text messages pushed the husband to follow through on her wish.

VN Store

Back