A message for Bray & Rodgers

Baller Vol

Keep your heads up and realize not being drafted is not career ender. You don't have to look too far to see a guy like Arian Foster and see what he is doing in the NFL as a undrafted FA.

Go VFLs!!! :loco:

Reactions: 10 people
That is true Foster is a top five running back in the league by his third year. Look out for Bray top five in the NFL in......I love volnation logic.

Reactions: 3 people
That is true Foster is a top five running back in the league by his third year. Look out for Bray top five in the NFL in......I love volnation logic.

I dont think i ever said anything about him being top 5 anything.

Him & Da'Rick just need to see just bc they arent drafted doesnt mean that cant amount to anything.

Sorry for rooting for Tennessee guys. :hi:

Bray you should have stayed....Rogers I hope you do well with the Bills. and Rodgers congrats on the 110 million contract!

I bet you hated Foster when he left too, Now you have a poster, jersey, autograph, and you tweet him how much of a fan of his you were while he was at UT.

:crazy:

Allow me.

I have said this many times. Tyler Bray could win 4 superbowls and to me he would represent the QB during the worst time in recent memory to TN football. I love the Vols and I hate to see them lose, they lost with him at QB and his arrogant little attitude on the field while that happen only makes it worse. He acted like half the time he did not care.

I bet you hated Foster when he left too, Now you have a poster, jersey, autograph, and you tweet him how much of a fan of his you were while he was at UT.

:crazy:

I am not a Texans fan but Foster was nothing like Bray during his time here. Bray and day rick are on a whole other level.

Bray needed another year...I thought it was a mistake coming out. Hopefully this has humbled him. And that he can do well despite not being drafted.

Foster is actually a smart guy. Bray and Rogers are both morons! Rogers will make plays in the NFL though.

Dooley was known for throwing players under the bus. Do you think he all of a sudden changed bc hes now a position coach in the nfl?? I think not. Dooley in my opinion had a little to do with this. Besides dolley they brought it upon themselves.

Reactions: 1 person
Dooley was known for throwing players under the bus. Do you think he all of a sudden changed bc hes now a position coach in the nfl?? I think not. Dooley in my opinion had a little to do with this. Besides dolley they brought it upon themselves.

I don't think dooley has anything to do with their post college career problems. Teams didn't like Bray from interviews with him. For Rogers and Montori Hughes pro scouts were remarking about how hard you have to try to get kicked off the team here.

Keep your heads up and realize not being drafted is not career ender. You don't have to look too far to see a guy like Arian Foster and see what he is doing in the NFL as a undrafted FA.

Go VFLs!!! :loco:

I would add, please LEARN from this! Learn that the intangibles are indeed looked at in the NFL and it can cost you MILLIONS! Absolutely ridiculous how much talent was squandered between the two of them!

A message to Bray.... Wendy's has flame grilled burgers while Burger King is charbroiled burgers. So choose wisely because you could be cooking some up soon.

A message to Da'Rick.... Wendy's has flame grilled burgers while Burger King is charbroiled burgers. So choose wisely because you could be cooking some up soon.

Btw, pass it on to Sentimore.

Reactions: 2 people

I expect next time we sign a 2* recruit to hear about Eric Fisher until it hurts.

I dont think i ever said anything about him being top 5 anything.

Him & Da'Rick just need to see just bc they arent drafted doesnt mean that cant amount to anything.

Sorry for rooting for Tennessee guys. :hi:

It's never a bad thing to root for our guys ... I will always pull for them as long as they are positive supporters of the program! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back