A message for Bray & Rodgers

Keep your heads up and realize not being drafted is not career ender. You don't have to look too far to see a guy like Arian Foster and see what he is doing in the NFL as a undrafted FA.

Go VFLs!!! :loco:

And above all else, please realize that when you apply for a job you need good references. Charlie Baggett says hello.:p

The reason why Bray didn't get drafted was his lack of motivation not his arm. No team wants a guy that gives off a negative vibe or the "don't want it anymore" attitude. He's that guy that will probably bounce from team to team who need consistent QB depth. The saying will be "Show me what it takes for you to be 2nd string backup. If not, then pack up!"

I think DaRicks has a real shot. Not so much for Bray or Zo. Love Zo attitude but I don't honk he has quite enough talent

A message to Bray.... Wendy's has flame grilled burgers while Burger King is charbroiled burgers. So choose wisely because you could be cooking some up soon.

A message to Da'Rick.... Wendy's has flame grilled burgers while Burger King is charbroiled burgers. So choose wisely because you could be cooking some up soon.

Btw, pass it on to Sentimore.[/QUOTEl

Bray and Rogers should make it

A message to Bray.... Wendy's has flame grilled burgers while Burger King is charbroiled burgers. So choose wisely because you could be cooking some up soon.

A message to Da'Rick.... Wendy's has flame grilled burgers while Burger King is charbroiled burgers. So choose wisely because you could be cooking some up soon.

Btw, pass it on to Sentimore.[/QUOTEl

Bray and Rogers should make it

I'm leaning more that Rodgers and not Bray or Sentimore. Bray is not even close mentally to handling the NFL.

VN Store

Back