A new way to run up fuel costs.

I thought this was going to be about the colonial pipeline being shut down due to the hack from probably Russia or China. Most likely it is from Russia Russia Russia.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I guess when they were laid off after everything shut down they decided its pretty nice working from home.

I nearly watched a girl die when she drove her bug up under the trailer I was pulling with paving rigs on it on I 75. She literally just turned under the trailer on the long straight away just before dalton ga

26 years ago

I nearly watched a girl die when she drove her bug up under the trailer I was pulling with paving rigs on it on I 75. She literally just turned under the trailer on the long straight away just before dalton ga

26 years ago
Scary stuff. I stay away from oversized loads and any swift trucks. Seen way too many fatalities with truckers.

Texas trucking company offers highest-paid drivers $14K per week amid recruiting effort | Fox Business

tenor.gif

Give me a minute..I am in the middle of applying for my CDL.
I am wondering what those routes entail, how many are offered. I am guessing these are the diaper wearing, caffeine main lining, truckers, and it's only offered a couple times a year.

Imagine making over half a million a year as a truck driver.

Of course you would have to pay Joe's extra taxes. I doubt they were thinking they would be hitting truck drivers. And really throws their defense of it wont be hitting the average American.

I am wondering what those routes entail, how many are offered. I am guessing these are the diaper wearing, caffeine main lining, truckers, and it's only offered a couple times a year.

Imagine making over half a million a year as a truck driver.

Of course you would have to pay Joe's extra taxes. I doubt they were thinking they would be hitting truck drivers. And really throws their defense of it wont be hitting the average American.

"As previously reported by FOX Business, the president and CEO of the American Trucking Associations said that the industry will need to recruit more than 1 million drivers just to keep up with current economic demand.

Around one-quarter of the nation’s truck capacity has been removed from the road due to a lack of qualified drivers."

Dang crisis going on. Our business has been impacted already as logistics issues are becoming huge. If one thing this nation has been successful at for decades in war and peace is logistics. Even that seems to be crumbling and these wage pressures are going to be ugly on the market inflation in addition to all the other pressures.

No problem. Those little brown people that Slo Jo & Ho are importing will be your new truck drivers. Don’t believe me? Go to any local truck stop.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back