A rumor. WALMART cyber attack.

If wouldn’t shock me at all if true. Most on here would be stunned of all the businesses that suffer Cyber attacks. And it’s everyone. No one is safe. Universities, hospitals, municipalities, construction companies, logistics companies, trucking companies, manufacturers, and these are the ones I know of personally.

The warnings were out there for decades. That is some infrastructure money needed, not this Social Reconstruction and Cultural Pandering Bill

And to think Sears was so far ahead of the time with their catalogs. Like a pre Amazon Amazon

I worked at their warehouse and they could repair anything. Those were some living wage jobs
Sears really could have been an Amazon…… I know I was dragged there to the catalog pick up counter what felt like 100s of times at their Madison store.

Reactions: Orangeburst
If wouldn’t shock me at all if true. Most on here would be stunned of all the businesses that suffer Cyber attacks. And it’s everyone. No one is safe. Universities, hospitals, municipalities, construction companies, logistics companies, trucking companies, manufacturers, and these are the ones I know of personally.
This is accurate. Basically the only companies that haven’t been hacked are the ones that haven’t realized yet they’ve been hacked (but they have).

VN Store

Back