Aaron Murray breaks down Nico's game 1

Thou shalt not covet another team’s QB.
Surely, you wouldn't do that? Not if you're a Vols fan. Are you a Vols fan, or a Bama by genetic defect? Maybe you been drinking too early today. Yeah, that must be it. Try orange juice with a bit of lime added instead. Without the vodka added.

Surely, you wouldn't do that? Not if you're a Vols fan. Are you a Vols fan, or a Bama by genetic defect? Maybe you been drinking too early today. Yeah, that must be it. Try orange juice with a bit of lime added instead. Without the vodka added.
Of course I wouldn’t do that. What self-respecting son of Knoxville and graduate of the University ever would?

Of course I wouldn’t do that. What self-respecting son of Knoxville and graduate of the University ever would?
Had me worried for a while there. You be sure to check your blood constitution regularly, just to make sure it stays orange.

Reactions: RavinDave
The analysis was interesting. Nico had practically no pressure in this game and their safeties were biting on the PA.

Will be interesting to see how he does when he starts getting knocked around some.

Reactions: Dansky
I'm waiting to catch the HYPE TRAIN after the trip to Norman. Burn down their town and I'm ALL IN.

Yep your boy Gaston be starting soon as you predicted
Rather than mocking me, rejoice that we have a guy who can run the offense, despite this singular mishap. Our man, Nic, sooner or later will throw interceptions as well. You see, players no matter how good they may be, aren't gods, utterly infallible, nor along the line, sooner or later escape fan criticism.
I know, seen it happen to the best, including Brady, Starr, Unitas, Montana, Young, Moon, and Volgod, Peyton. So for myself, I'm glad we got Moore on our team, so glad, I refuse to mock him. I'm a full Vols fan, not half way one.

The analysis was interesting. Nico had practically no pressure in this game and their safeties were biting on the PA.

Will be interesting to see how he does when he starts getting knocked around some.
The only way to stop him is to knock him down. The boy is 6'6" throwing lasers. You can either do that or you can't. Your opponent literally doesn't matter. If he is upright in the pocket then he will make the throws that God has blessed him to be able to make. There's not much anyone can do about it.

Watched this today and it was very good. There's a thousand channels out there, and plenty of pundits running their mouth. But, when a NFL quarterback breaks down a players game play-by-play, then it is super interesting.

Rather than mocking me, rejoice that we have a guy who can run the offense, despite this singular mishap. Our man, Nic, sooner or later will throw interceptions as well. You see, players no matter how good they may be, aren't gods, utterly infallible, nor along the line, sooner or later escape fan criticism.
I know, seen it happen to the best, including Brady, Starr, Unitas, Montana, Young, Moon, and Volgod, Peyton. So for myself, I'm glad we got Moore on our team, so glad, I refuse to mock him. I'm a full Vols fan, not half way one.
Uh, someone can be critical of a player and still be a full fan.

The only way to stop him is to knock him down. The boy is 6'6" throwing lasers. You can either do that or you can't. Your opponent literally doesn't matter. If he is upright in the pocket then he will make the throws that God has blessed him to be able to make. There's not much anyone can do about it.
I’m guessing that nc state will bring the house on obvious passing situations. Don’t take sacks or throw picks and it should be ok.

Reactions: Ned Ray McWorkher
imm
I’m guessing that nc state will bring the house on obvious passing situations. Don’t take sacks or throw picks and it should be ok.
No doubt we win. Just have to see how he throws under pressure. I’m too lazy to go back and look at the pressure / sacks in the Iowa game.

The former NFL coach was so impressed with what he saw from Iamaleava and Tennessee’s offense in just two quarters last Saturday, he’s slotting the Vols in as a playoff team in the expanded 12-team format.

“Because of him, I’m putting them to cover the spread [against NC State] and I think they’ll be a playoff team because of this guy,” Meyer said to close his thought on Iamaleava. “I know it’s Chattanooga, but go check him out, Mark.”

VN Store

Back