ABC and broadcast schedule

Yeah and on the bright side we do not have to listen to Gary Danielson.

At least with Danielson we got Brad Nessler, the best network PBP guy working today by a long shot. I'll take that in a heartbeat over the supercilious Davis or Fowler, or worst of all the gasbag Tessitore.

Buuuut ... if a game should run 4 hrs ...
That was a huge problem before last year, but games have been 20-30 minutes shorter since they changed the rules about rolling the clock after first downs. Of course overtime and weather-delayed games are still a problem, but there’s nothing you can do about that.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
At least with Danielson we got Brad Nessler, the best network PBP guy working today by a long shot. I'll take that in a heartbeat over the supercilious Davis or Fowler, or worst of all the gasbag Tessitore.
In the old times; I would mute the tv and listen to broadcast on radio. But now the lag time between the two online makes that too jarring. One is always several seconds ahead of the other

In the old times; I would mute the tv and listen to broadcast on radio. But now the lag time between the two online makes that too jarring. One is always several seconds ahead of the other
it works

Reactions: OrangeTsar

That Sync My Game might be a saving grace this season, because there are no close to good options on ABC/ESPN.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
It’s a crime that Fox putting Texas vs Michigan at 11am local kickoff . That’s absurd . Fox Big Noon sucks.
I have to give them some credit after watching them this morning: they show all the right-before-the-game festivities and traditions.

Their broadcast paused and showed Michigan’s band form the giant M and play the anthem (which apparently the crowd sings along to it there), they paused and showed the meeting of team flags held by famous alumni on the field, they paused to show Michigan run onto the field to their fight song and pass beneath the banner/jump up to touch the banner, and they paused to show Texas run onto the field to their fight song.

I kind of wish ESPN/ABC would take some hints in this area.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I have to give them some credit after watching them this morning: they show all the right-before-the-game festivities and traditions.

Their broadcast paused and showed Michigan’s band form the giant M and play the anthem (which apparently the crowd sings along to it there), they paused and showed the meeting of team flags held by famous alumni on the field, they paused to show Michigan run onto the field to their fight song and pass beneath the banner/jump up to touch the banner, and they paused to show Texas run onto the field to their fight song.

I kind of wish ESPN/ABC would take some hints in this area.
I didn’t mean the production quality. Just the game time and how the fans get shortchanged.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back