ACC Championship: #11 Georgia Tech vs. #4 Florida State (8 PM, ABC)

If there's a QB out there who knows how to win games, it's Jameis. I don't know that they've played an offense like this, though.

Did you see him in the first half of that Florida game though? If UF didnt pull a UT and blow all those prime scoring opportunities that game could have been very interesting.

Whenever Winston throws a bad pass, it seems like he always immediately wants to blame a receiver. Those facial expressions he makes and his body language always seem like thats the case to me anyway.

Jameis is a pretty solid QB and his receivers are great too, but it would help if his offensive line was performing to their potential. Maybe the most overlooked part of their regression this year.

Line looked pretty damn good on that drive

So if FSU wins they standings stay and if they lose Ohio State replaces FSU. What's the lesser of the two evils?

Georgia Tech runs a weird offense but it works really well apparentely.

have to admit, I'm shocked that GT is moving the ball this easy vs FSU..I would have thought the Seminole D would be too fast and athletic for the option to work

have to admit, I'm shocked that GT is moving the ball this easy vs FSU..I would have thought the Seminole D would be too fast and athletic for the option to work

You haven't been watching FSU this season.

GA Tech making this look easy. They are running over the FL ST defense. 3 TD'S with one pass attempt. They remind me of the old OK teams.

The FSU defense will be gassed by the middle of the third quarter if GT can keep this up.

VN Store

Back