Add North Face To The Growing List of Companies I Will Choose To Boycott

Remember when idiots used to argue with me that the left had cancel culture cornered? Good times
Had is the key term. The conservatives are doing it a little more business 101. Bud Light and Target are learning the shareholders are more important than the cause.

The left and the right are the ones getting butthurt far too often, who then resort to cancelation. I'm the one who gets to watch and make fun of all the b**ches and hypocrites who then scramble and deflect with stupid BS like this because they know I'm right.
Are you not also the same one that believes people should be able to buy what they choose…. When they choose? This is no different than someone choosing not to buy products made with child labor in sweat shops….. not that a tranny on a beer can is the same as that…. They’re making the choice not to buy based on something they disagree with.

Are you not also the same one that believes people should be able to buy what they choose…. When they choose? This is no different than someone choosing not to buy products made with child labor in sweat shops….. not that a tranny on a beer can is the same as that…. They’re making the choice not to buy based on something they disagree with.

Of course. From the start I have said I am fine with the cancel mechanism as a check on the market. I've been making fun of hypocrites who decry cancel culture and then cannonball into the pool when they are butthurt about something. I've been making fun of people for canceling over BS, like rainbow attire or jokes a comedian says on stage. It's their choice. I make fun of stupid choices.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back