After watching the butch jones show

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
I feel as proud as I have in years being a vols fan. Has nothing to do with we beat Austin peay, and I know it may take time to return to being a power house. I love the way he represents Tennessee. The honest passion he has to be our coach, I love it.

Reactions: 43 people
I felt the same way about him after watching the coaches show. Even Fulmer wasn't this passionate about UT outwardly. I'm sure the doom n gloom will come but I truly think he is a guy who can get us back to the top.

Reactions: 4 people
I know we lost big but I gotta tell ya, but he looks good on camera....

I just hope some of our fans are ready for what could happen when we hit the meat of our schedule

And for next year. Next year will probably be the worst, since 2009 as far as depth and experience on both sides of the ball

Reactions: 1 person
It's nice to hear positive things form your HC, it's been a while since we've had that. It really got old hearing how bad we sucked from a coach who had no business coaching in the sec.

I feel as proud as I have in years being a vols fan. Has nothing to do with we beat Austin peay, and I know it may take time to return to being a power house. I love the way he represents Tennessee. The honest passion he has to be our coach, I love it.

Amen Brother!

I just hope some of our fans are ready for what could happen when we hit the meat of our schedule

And for next year. Next year will probably be the worst, since 2009 as far as depth and experience on both sides of the ball

It's going to be a bumpy ride. Just hoping Butch can pick up some upsets. Something Dooley could never do.

Reactions: 1 person
Either CBJ is just a natural or he must have researched and heard every complaint about Dooley and decided to do the opposite. Its amazing. My Diddy love Butch Jones.

You can't deny Butch looks like a football coach, talks like a football coach, acts like a football coach, and based on first game appearances (admittedly, limited info), coaches like a football coach. Dooley didn't do any of those things. I'm not saying we'll go 12-0, but I think we've turned an important corner.

Reactions: 2 people
I like coach Jake and coach Strip, I would like to here and see more from the rest of the staff. They appear to work well together and share CBJ's passion and work ethic. :thumbsup:

Every win for dooley was an upset.

ya "upset" that we had dooley as a coach...dooley never had the track record to be a coach in the Sec!!..at least butch has a winning record and know things will probly get bad but things have to get worst before they get better...2-3years from now we will get back to what tennesee football is all about Winning!!!

Wait until he loses a few games

Then all you will see is thread after thread of gloom and doom

Don't have to wait.... have you seen some of the threads already? "Shameful and Sad", "It's stupid to Sprint at the end of Quaters", "Why the hell is Hood starting over Mo Couch".....

Reactions: 2 people
Gruden would have been better........ jk i love it and think we have a great coach. the only question for me is the fan base and the administration going to give him?

VN Store

Back