After watching the butch jones show

Western could beat our azz this week, then what they got a pretty decent football team you can make fun poke jokes at Bobby, but the man can coach.

Gruden would have been better........ jk i love it and think we have a great coach. the only question for me is the fan base and the administration going to give him?
Gruden gruden gruden :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I just hope some of our fans are ready for what could happen when we hit the meat of our schedule

And for next year. Next year will probably be the worst, since 2009 as far as depth and experience on both sides of the ball

This, I hope people realize that as long as we compete and play disciplined, we are headed in the right direction. To stay close with any of the highly ranked teams on the scheduled would be a great day.

This, I hope people realize that as long as we compete and play disciplined, we are headed in the right direction. To stay close with any of the highly ranked teams on the scheduled would be a great day.

We the fan base has to stay behind the program, it will take at least 2 maybe 3 years to even think about beating the elite, and you know who im talking about, now thats not to say we cant beat a dawg or wareagle.

Hey you ever plowed with a mule, i have i remember the farting more than the plowing.:)

He pops out..and if he sees his shadow...the Vols win six games :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just hope some of our fans are ready for what could happen when we hit the meat of our schedule

And for next year. Next year will probably be the worst, since 2009 as far as depth and experience on both sides of the ball

Agree it will not be long before they will be calling Him and some players every name in the book Sad but we have some of those type of so called fans.

The whole show was good. Then I saw Sarah Mitchell and it was wonderful. After her it kind of went downhill.

No one doubts anything you say there TP. If there's one guy on this site who's probably plowed a field with a mule, it's you.

Hell he's one of the only ones on the board I would believe walked through the snow uphill both ways.

What's the old saying? "It's not the X's and O's it the Jimmys and the Joes." Coach will have to recruit at the level he is now for 3 or more cycles before we become real contenders. Gradual improvement should be the goal.

Does anyone have a link to the video played on Saturday just before kickoff. Showed neyland stadium being built with jones asking in the background

I feel as proud as I have in years being a vols fan. Has nothing to do with we beat Austin peay, and I know it may take time to return to being a power house. I love the way he represents Tennessee. The honest passion he has to be our coach, I love it.
So do I, Joe. So do I. If we went back to that week of agonizing over who we would hire, I would have gladly taken Butch over any of the other candidates seeing the positivity and energy he has affected the players with.

I also think Sara Mitchell of Vol Report is a great asset to all our fans of all ages. :clapping: Everyone keep up the good work. That is all. As you were, gentlemen.

I don't understand people who worry about "what will happen" when we start losing. If Butch is coaching them up and we lose, he'll be ok. Frankly, I feel that too many for too long gave Dooley a free ride.

Reactions: 1 person
I think this is THE coach we can actually feel comfortable supporting thru a rough reason. Dools looked lost and dumb while Kiffin we didn't feel safe (sanctions) and was an idiot who didn't recruit who he should've. Of course, again, he may not succeed, but I think he will because, well, frankly he gets it.

VN Store

Back