Ainge OR Clausen

LOL Obviously this guy didnt read our other thread.

Round two U-T?

Just kidding.

I think Rick, most everyone else here seems to think Erik.

Rick. He deserves it. But I bet (Which is understandable) Phil will pull him when, and if, he is unproductive.

I hear you with Ainge. He will be great. But lets give Rick a shot, and see where we go. Ainge ain't going anywhere. I still liked Schaefer last year. He brought a whole different threat. Something we haven;y had in a long time.

True, but ainge has the big arm and make all the plays... Rick played well when he was in there but ainge is the man.....last season agaist the gators he steped up huge!!!! Why not play ainge?

it will definetly be rick..

fulmer is beating the bush hard right now.

but.......it will not last past the first game.

rick will start against uab. do ok. then in comes ainge. 200 yrds,3td in a backup role.

go vols

I tell you, I would love to see Rick do well. Ainge has a forthcoming. He will step up and be the absolute best. But I think he needs a realization before he starts again. It will be rick, but Ainge will replace him this season.

I believe that Rick should be the quarterback. He knows the offense better than Ainge. With the situation we have in the center position, Ainge might not read the defense quick enough. That may cause a weakness in the line.

But thats Texas AM! Did he beat the dawgs and the gators! I think not! But rick is a good QB and I think he'll be just fine if he starts! But I would rather see ainge!

Seriously the horse has no pulse, no heartbeat, and its not breathing, stop beating him!!!

No problem, it's just hard to wade through these qb threads over and over, man Sept 3rd can't get here soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were tired of the QB threads 6 months ago. :lol:

Jr - What do you think killed the horse? Baseless assertions or uninformed conjecture?

VN Store

Back