Air fresheners are illegal in Minnesota

Another bad situation. Got pulled over, cops ran his info found out he had warrants while he was out of the car. When they try to arrest him he gets back into the car, with his gf, and gets it moving. Cops open fire, killing him.

If the article is correct.

Yeah, apparently, why would a hanging air freshener be illegal? I guess safety reason, another reason why the north sucks.

Yeah, apparently, why would a hanging air freshener be illegal? I guess safety reason, another reason why the north sucks.
Yeah. If that's the reason for the pullover that is some serious bs.

Unless it's like a square foot in size and blocks views I cant see any reason for that to be illegal, or even worth pulling someone over.

Sounds like one of those tack on charges that gets dragged out when other things dont stick.

1. Comply. It saves lives.
2. If it's not warrants for a violent offender, pick him up later.
3. What race is the officer that shot? I'm thinking he was black since the article did not say. This will pass quickly if officer was not white.

Common sense by either party would de=escalate alot of what is happening in that city.

You gotta admit of all places for this to happen with the current local awareness this is a fairly questionable response by the cops. I haven’t seen the details of his rap sheet but it better be long and filled with violent history and the warrants better be felony offenses. Why shoot at somebody leaving if they aren’t? The officer’s life wasn’t in danger at that point.

Yeah. If that's the reason for the pullover that is some serious bs.

Unless it's like a square foot in size and blocks views I cant see any reason for that to be illegal, or even worth pulling someone over.

Sounds like one of those tack on charges that gets dragged out when other things dont stick.
It’s similar to seatbelt laws. Pull anyone over and say there was an illegal air freshener or they weren’t wearing their seatbelt.

Reactions: AM64 and LouderVol
3. What race is the officer that shot? I'm thinking he was black since the article did not say. This will pass quickly if officer was not white.

Common sense by either party would de=escalate alot of what is happening in that city.

Good post, yeah, that city is broken. Its a senseless death that coulda been avoided. sad.

You gotta admit of all places for this to happen with the current local awareness this is a fairly questionable response by the cops. I haven’t seen the details of his rap sheet but it better be long and filled with violent history and the warrants better be felony offenses. Why shoot at somebody leaving if they aren’t? The officer’s life wasn’t in danger at that point.

I'd be curious to know from any of the current or former LEO's here what the SOP is for fleeing suspects that don't pose imminent danger.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Wireless1
Waiting for video or something more that comes out. Fleeing doesnt seem like a shooting offense.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Problem is, if you have multiple warrants out, you're probably not trolling thru life using a lot of common sense.

what were the warrants for?
did the police officers have their body cams on ... and recording?

couple questions I hope we can find answers to

"Fair or not, you're going to need to tread lightly when dealing with the police. Stop giving them a reason to escalate the situation beyond the point of no return."

4da.png

You're right. I didnt notice where they mentioned the cop's race so he could have been black. Minnesota has become a Godless state. These laws are typical of marxist run states.

Problem is, if you have multiple warrants out, you're probably not trolling thru life using a lot of common sense.
Very true. Walking away and leaving enforces the lack of brain cells to redeem his intelligence. Every action causes a re-action. Even if this is a bad shooting, I am a big proponent of individuals that don't comply don't have much leg to stand on.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back