AJ's Tweet?

I believe he's saying that speed is not a factor cause the Tennessee defense will make Oregon fumble the ball.

He is saying that speed doesn't matter when they are on the ground. He is saying power beats speed. Hope he is right and LOVE the confidence, I just am not a fan of social media smack talk like that. I like going in quiet and confident and letting the opponent get shocked when you come out in hit them in the mouth (not literally of course)

That's just me though

Reactions: 25 people
As in me not being a tweeter I meant I dont have twitter. I just saw on tsr text box where they were talking about his tweet. Although I didn't see what it actually said. I wasn't sure if anyone had the tweet.

He is saying that speed doesn't matter when they are on the ground. He is saying power beats speed. Hope he is right and LOVE the confidence, I just am not a fan of social media smack talk like that. I like going in quiet and confident and letting the opponent get shocked when you come out in hit them in the mouth (not literally of course)

That's just me though

^^^gets it. Stay off the social media. Let's not give them anymore than we already have for God's sake.

Reactions: 2 people
So is AJ the new Herman Lathers? Granted OLB vs ILB... but the same things were said about Herman.

Great for Run D... poor in pass coverage.

Only problem is that AJ has to catch them first before putting them on the ground. I love AJ and really hope his self-motivating will work Saturday.

@Antonio_Tiny74: "@aj_thebeast_45: Speed is no factor when it's on the ground!......" TELL EM BEAST!!!!!!!! TIME TO #EAT

Tiny and AJ "discussing" the Oregon game

Reactions: 3 people
If I was AJ, I'd sit out for the Oregon game, just to **** on fans that haress him and call him slow over and over again.

Reactions: 2 people
Stupid Tweet - IMHO.

I would venture to say that AJ maybe running some extra sprints the next day or so and Tiny as well!

Reactions: 1 person
This would be a whole lot easier if kids would learn when to SHUT THEIR MOUTHS. We got one shot at this and you have given them the war plan before we go to war. You guys just can't help yourselves can you?

If I was AJ, I wouldn't give two or three ****s about what people say.

This! and I like the swagger. Let them get pumped up to play. Oh and BTW AJ is not slow for ILB and he is a beast. Unless all of the coaches in the SEC know less than the naysayers on this forum. :peace2:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back