All 6 drafted

Gator H8R

Give Him Six!!!
This mock has all 6 of our Vols drafted I think its pretty accurate for the most part all but Z. Rogers. Not sure about him. They have Bray and Rogers both going to the Titans.

2013 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

Where do you think our Vols land this weekend?

Last edited:
Not sure about Rodgers either, but Rogers may end up being a free agent.

Im sorry but I stopped reading after seeing dee milliner dropped to 19 overall. Not going to happen.

My computer at work is flodgin' so I'm not sure where they had everybody going exactly, but I personally don't think Bray will go until the 4th round. Nobody has been talking about him whatsoever. People have mentioned Glennon before Bray, which is sad.

Hate the gators, but I'm hoping the Ravens take Elam. conversely, I have a funny feeling that because of Ogletree's 'issues', he may just fall right into our lap. I definitely don't want Te'o and I could see us taking Minter but Ogletree is a beast in pass coverage!

This mock has all 6 of our Vols drafted I think its pretty accurate for the most part all but Z. Rodgers. Not sure about him. THey have Bray and Rodgers both going to the Titans.

2013 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

Where do you think our Vols land this weekend?

If you mean Da'Rick, that happens, I hope there is no mutual influence for smoking the weed and other career killing conduct. Plus Bray trying to placate Rodgers' ego by priority passing as opposed to team plays. Titans don't need a Brady-Moss situations that manifested itself toward the end of Randy's stay with New England. Best thing is for these two to go to different teams.

Last edited:
Putting 6 players in the league in one year is a great recruiting tool for Jones. Combine that with Eric Fisher, the O lineman that he recruited while at Central Michigan that's projected to be drafted high, CBJ has a lot of ammo to hit recruits with!

Putting 6 players in the league in one year is a great recruiting tool for Jones. Combine that with Eric Fisher, the O lineman that he recruited while at Central Michigan that's projected to be drafted high, CBJ has a lot of ammo to hit recruits with!

Yeah he can use that for recruiting but he can't say that he recruited those guys. I see your point tho, this program puts guys in the NFL approach is a great way to sell the University. However UT has been putting guys in the NFL long before Jones got here and it will long after he is gone. Whatever he is doing right now is working so having 6 guys drafted will only be a plus.

i actually think thats a very likely landing spot in round 6 or 7

id say CP late 1st - Jhunter 2nd - Rivera 4th - Bray 4th

Dthomas - 5th (and a steal)

I think Thomas goes A LOT earlier than the 5th. I'd say late 3rd round

Yeah he can use that for recruiting but he can't say that he recruited those guys. I see your point tho, this program puts guys in the NFL approach is a great way to sell the University. However UT has been putting guys in the NFL long before Jones got here and it will long after he is gone. Whatever he is doing right now is working so having 6 guys drafted will only be a plus.

Yeah but recruits only see the here and the now. Putting 6 in the league THIS year is pretty impactful! And of course, it should be sold that as a program we put a lot of players in the league!

As a Titians fan I'd love to have Bray and David Ricky. I didn't like the locker draft and still don't .so Bray could win the starting job. David Ricky is a COMPLETE steal in the draft .he would be a top 5 pick if he wasn't smoking trees.

As a Titians fan I'd love to have Bray and David Ricky. I didn't like the locker draft and still don't .so Bray could win the starting job. David Ricky is a COMPLETE steal in the draft .he would be a top 5 pick if he wasn't smoking trees.

I agree. I think Da'Rick is the most "NFL ready" of the 3 Tennessee receivers!

The question I have is, will Da'Rick cite Tennessee as his alma mater on Monday Night Football?

I agree. I think Da'Rick is the most "NFL ready" of the 3 Tennessee receivers!

The question I have is, will Da'Rick cite Tennessee as his alma mater on Monday Night Football?

Yea most UT fans think cp is the best of them and that's not true da'rick was double covered all season and still had 1000 receiving yards that year

Yea most UT fans think cp is the best of them and that's not true da'rick was double covered all season and still had 1000 receiving yards that year

I have serious doubts about CP's work ethic and ability to grasp an NFL playbook considering how much he struggled in school. The NFL scouts even said he was soft and overweight.

My favorite "dark horse" for the NFL is Zach Rogers. I really do believe he can be a solid receiver in the NFL. The guy is C R A Z Y fast! He will learn the play book and run great routes! Would LOVE to see him wind up Denver to have Manning throw to him!

If I needed a WR and Zach Rogers was there, I would snag him up in a heartbeat. Football IQ off the charts, pretty fast too. I would grab him in the 6th, honestly.

I have serious doubts about CP's work ethic and ability to grasp an NFL playbook considering how much he struggled in school. The NFL scouts even said he was soft and overweight.

My favorite "dark horse" for the NFL is Zach Rogers. I really do believe he can be a solid receiver in the NFL. The guy is C R A Z Y fast! He will learn the play book and run great routes! Would LOVE to see him wind up Denver to have Manning throw to him!
Our brains are on the same page there.
I think at the worst cp could be a good kick returner at the best he could be like a roddy white type with speed.

My computer at work is flodgin' so I'm not sure where they had everybody going exactly, but I personally don't think Bray will go until the 4th round. Nobody has been talking about him whatsoever. People have mentioned Glennon before Bray, which is sad.

Hate the gators, but I'm hoping the Ravens take Elam. conversely, I have a funny feeling that because of Ogletree's 'issues', he may just fall right into our lap. I definitely don't want Te'o and I could see us taking Minter but Ogletree is a beast in pass coverage!

I have seen him mentioned on NFL network a little bit. Bray has done this to himself with his on and off the field attitude. He would have been much better off staying his SR year and being coached by guys that would make him responsible for his actions and not baby him. This staff is exactly what Bray would have needed but would not have wanted, which I am sure is why he left. He knew that no way in hell would he have gotten away with what he had the last 3 yrs. I still wish him luck but I will not miss him at all.

That is true but DR struggled against the better defenses and secondaries. He padded his stats against alot of bad teams. Potential wise DR has the most upside and talent if he has gotten his head right. All 3 had their flaws. Hunter has speed and can jump out of the stadium but has a hard time getting off blocks and away from physical corners. He definitely needs to work on strength and not taking plays off, which was evident by all the drops and playing not to get hurt. And we all know about CP and his lack of route running skills and trouble with learning playbooks. But still all 3 have NFL talent that with the right organizations can be legit WR's.

VN Store

Back