All 6 drafted

If I needed a WR and Zach Rogers was there, I would snag him up in a heartbeat. Football IQ off the charts, pretty fast too. I would grab him in the 6th, honestly.

Would love to ZR get picked up and succeed as an NFL Receiver. He definitely has potential to be a Eric Parker/ Cedric Wilson type NFL receiver.

I think Thomas goes A LOT earlier than the 5th. I'd say late 3rd round

we shall see Yankee - i am 1 for 1 so far :)

i would be comfortable with drafting him in round 4 down, but i still think he falls somewhere close to 5th - he is versatile and in a pinch can play a few spots for you which will help him make a game day roster early

i just worry about his strength playing guard at the NFL level and his quickness at T - but i think he is valuable as a quality backup that can play a few spots for you - can be a good guard in pass protection day 1 that if he can develop his run blocking could really be a player for you

i am actually really rooting for the cowboys to pick him up - we could really use some help along the interior of our line

That is true but DR struggled against the better defenses and secondaries. He padded his stats against alot of bad teams. Potential wise DR has the most upside and talent if he has gotten his head right. All 3 had their flaws. Hunter has speed and can jump out of the stadium but has a hard time getting off blocks and away from physical corners. He definitely needs to work on strength and not taking plays off, which was evident by all the drops and playing not to get hurt. And we all know about CP and his lack of route running skills and trouble with learning playbooks. But still all 3 have NFL talent that with the right organizations can be legit WR's.

I think this had alot to do with Bray struggling against good defenses as well, not to mention Chaney's play calling when we got down.

VN Store

Back