All too early Sooners beatdown

Howdy Volnata!

As a trusting fellow, I certainly trust you are what you claim… a booster and enthusiast of our VOLS.

First off, please pass my best to CJH for what he’s done to bring our program back to relevancy. Certainly not an easy task as we’ve had several before him who didn’t quite have what it takes.

For your specific question, I’d simply attest it’s really just a matter of getting the new team onboard with both our team mantra of “I will give my all to Tennessee today” as well as getting the team ready to support each other… e.g. understanding and believing that all of the players and coaches “have each others backs.” Teamwork truly does make the Dream Work… outside of X’s and O’s, 2024 offers no reprise from this simple truth.

Go Big Orange
I Iike the way you think!

Okay, no one panic; I had an article on my news app that said Lance Heard has committed to Oklahoma. I thought he was signed and registered for classes. Anyone have the low down on this?

Update: I searched the internet and the story about him transferring to Oklahoma was from 2 weeks ago, and he committed to Tennessee a week ago. Sorry about that.
I just read the same article and woke to see if true or not...Talk about a crappy article to wake up to... :cool:

Hey guys I'm a high powered booster posing as a VN poster. For years I have been watching you and feeding informaiton to the staff. You're welcome. I have the inside scopp to CJH and I throw the ole pigskin around with Nico every other day, in between me making him run wind sprints.

My question to VN is: what type of team is returning for OU next year? What is their strength? Anyone know if they have had major portal movement? Any ideas on how we beat them?

Not football related but we owe Oklahoma men's basketball coach Porter Moser an ass whipping for that loss to Loyola and Sister Jean in 2019.

I’m hoping for an afternoon game. So far, CJH teams haven’t beaten anybody really good on the road at night.

QB Jackson Arnold was a 5 star coming out with 1 start in the bowl game. He has pretty good talent. With Arnold in that bowl game, his first 5 throws, 2 were the INTs. He settled into the game after that. There defensive line should be pretty solid with a good haul recruiting this past cycle as well to build upon from last year which was solid. The interior line will be young so can exploit some vulnerability there with our defensive line. They will have a young TE that could make an impact, but might be too soon to tell how good he will be until later in the year. They have really good WRs so they will stress our secondary. I'd feel better in Neyland then Norman on the game. OU is projected anywhere from 8 to 18. There fans are confident they will win the game. It will be a battle. I trust Heupel to actually disprove the theory of having challenges on the road. Norman is loud but I've definitely heard much louder venues. It's year 3 with a Venables defense so that could improve building things up.

Score more points.
Hey guys I'm a high powered booster posing as a VN poster. For years I have been watching you and feeding informaiton to the staff. You're welcome. I have the inside scopp to CJH and I throw the ole pigskin around with Nico every other day, in between me making him run wind sprints.

My question to VN is: what type of team is returning for OU next year? What is their strength? Anyone know if they have had major portal movement? Any ideas on how we beat them?

If you are all that, Why are you asking US?

Reactions: Volanta
I've taken the liberty of writing Josh Heupel's statement for the post game press conference.

Josh Heupel - "This Is My House!", mic drop

Reactions: Volanta
Man I remember that game. That loss hurt and turned me against Butch.
Had I not been at a music festival tripping my balls off, I might have gone to jail over that game. That whole season was a massive botch job. So much talent and potential. Such a waste. He got fired in 2016 for botching the season again, but you knew after 2015 that he wasn’t “the guy”.

Had I not been at a music festival tripping my balls off, I might have gone to jail over that game. That whole season was a massive botch job. So much talent and potential. Such a waste. He got fired in 2016 for botching the season again, but you knew after 2015 that he wasn’t “the guy”.
Nope, it wasn't until late in the 2017 season he finally got fired.

Trying to figure out if I want to go to this game or Arkansas this season.

VN Store

Back