Amateur Hour Continues

Maybe one of the dumbest people around

Created. Not so much as heavily influenced. Spend some time with Dave McGowan, you might have a different POV.

Reactions: 508mikey
Sounds like Nancy "fun bags" Mace isn't so fun to work for.

Biden should have turned over more than half of his incompetent staff by now, but we know liberals like to present the optics of "all is ok" with a raging fire in the background. Lloyd Austin is the latest example. The cross dresser that works in the nukes area was only fired after multiple cases of public theft where the world saw it.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Well, at least Harris knows how to suck it up when it counts. Not sure Mace can get sticky situations off her chest.
LMAO ... Really!! That's the best comeback ya got? Go soak your head in Dawn & when done w/that wash your hands & make me a ham sandwich w/lettuce & tomatoes for lunch.
Harris is a complete clueless lame brain moron that has a "do nothing" job but gives word salads & shows how smart she is while at the podium when speaking.

Last edited:
God has finally had it w/California. He's allowing heavy rain & flooding to hit that state.
They've given God the finger now way over the limit for Him just to ignore any longer.

LMAO ... Really!! That's the best comeback ya got? Go soak your head in Dawn & when done w/that wash your hands & make me a ham sandwich w/lettuce & tomatoes for lunch.
Harris is a complete clueless lame brain moron that has a "do nothing" job but gives word salads & shows how smart she is while at the podium when speaking.

I've pointed this out before but it's both hilarious and pathetic when you venture outside of copying and pasting to try and articulate an original thought.

I would drink paint if I spent as much time on earth and had so little to show for it as you do.

Reactions: Septic
I've pointed this out before but it's both hilarious and pathetic when you venture outside of copying and pasting to try and articulate an original thought.

I would drink paint if I spent as much time on earth and had so little to show for it as you do.
Did you miss your hot date w/your favorite barnyard goat this morning?

Last edited:
LMAO ... Here's your other whiny crybaby democrat mayor telling us all his problems.
Too hot in the kitchen so get out if you gotta bitch & gripe all day about how tough.
Has this moron done anything since being elected but whine & cry how hard it is.
Dude has a black wife & 3 black children. Not sure why that's brought up. Nobody cares.

Proving yet again that her mouth is better suited for purposes other than talking.

Don't think there's a dumber member of Congress

Typical black person in a seat of power who responds when criticized of being a dictator.
I bet cha $1,000 VN bucks this smartass black woman/lady/them is a democratic mayor.

Last edited:
Listen to this stupid idiot who continues to grind his country into a total dictatorship.
Says nobody wants "Canada to be Great Again". It never was great to begin with, right?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back