American Ninja Warrior

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
One of my favorite shows on TV. Starts tomorrow at 8 on NBC. Technically tonight but G4 plays half of tomorrow's episode tonight, then the other half Tuesday.

Hey Bad Jerry.

I've seen promos for this. Speed is needed to win in this game.

Sup firestorm? Grip strength is a must, the guys that do this stuff are freaks.

Sup firestorm? Grip strength is a must, the guys that do this stuff are freaks.

See my new Avatar?

This seems similar to the Tv show Wipeout but without Comedy, or lightheartedness which makes it similar to American Gladiators.

See my new Avatar?

This seems similar to the Tv show Wipeout but without Comedy, or lightheartedness which makes it similar to American Gladiators.

Yeah I like it.

Wipeout is awesome! The Japanese version of ninja warrior is pretty funny.

A chick moved on to the second round for the first time ever. Didn't finish the course, moved on because of her time. Impressive nonetheless.

My friend is on it next Monday, wont tell me how he did. Will be cool to watch.

You have a black kimono, ninja mask, and throwing stars in your closet don't you?

:)
I have not seen this show but I do like Wipeout. I'll have to try and check it out.
I'm disappointed with Wipeout this season. Hardly any women have gone through to the zone.

You have a black kimono, ninja mask, and throwing stars in your closet don't you?

:)
I have not seen this show but I do like Wipeout. I'll have to try and check it out.
I'm disappointed with Wipeout this season. Hardly any women have gone through to the zone.

I'm wearing it as I type. Lol

ANW is like wipeout on steroids, some of the obstacles are just stupid hard. Wipeout has been disappointing, i like when the girls do well. I am glad Jill is back though.

I like the original Ninja Warrior too. but instead of Wipeout I prefer MXC personally.

A chick moved on to the second round for the first time ever. Didn't finish the course, moved on because of her time. Impressive nonetheless.

My friend is on it next Monday, wont tell me how he did. Will be cool to watch.

Is it Carl?

Don't know if anyone watched or not, but the last guys run was impressive. Sooo close to the final stage.

My wife and I love this show. We pretty much watch it every time it's on.

She gets mad at me because I always laugh at the women. They just try so hard but man, this is not a good sport for them.

This show is decent if you watch with DVR. My favorite quote so far was KGB claiming that "You can't learn balance. You are born with balance or you aren't."

Anybody else wonder how they swung Jenn Brown to do sideline reporting? I feel like she's not exactly hurting for a job right now.

At least progress was made on the course. Cleary a rock climber is gonna be the first to do this. I don't see how anyone with a less than stellar grip strength can do this. Sadly some of the best rock climbers get eliminated early on.

VN Store

Back