American Ninja Warrior

Brutal last obstacle. That dude is the man. I think he went to early, he needed one more swing.

At least progress was made on the course. Cleary a rock climber is gonna be the first to do this. I don't see how anyone with a less than stellar grip strength can do this. Sadly some of the best rock climbers get eliminated early on.

I agree 100%

Dude was a beast, he made the cliff hanger look really really easy.

He honestly had the stage beat. He made a technical error (and just barely). Unlike a lot who simply ran out of strength/grip.

Dude is a beast. Really hope he comes back next year (sucks it's 1 time a year) and gets to go vs stage 4.

He honestly had the stage beat. He made a technical error (and just barely). Unlike a lot who simply ran out of strength/grip.

Dude is a beast. Really hope he comes back next year (sucks it's 1 time a year) and gets to go vs stage 4.

Yeah it's one of my favorite shows, I wish it was once every 6 months.

I would love to do the course, but I am not the type of athlete that could ever get far in this competition. I weight 200 lbs and don't have a very good grip.

I think at my athletic peak I could do the first stage, depending on obstacles of course. I was 5'10 155 good strength for my size, so kind of the ideal size for it.

Then fall in the water? Lol

Nah, I could probably do decent if I trained.

I think at my athletic peak I could do the first stage, depending on obstacles of course. I was 5'10 155 good strength for my size, so kind of the ideal size for it.

I think I'd do fine too. My biggest problem is I over think a lot of things. I'd probably fall on something technical rather than failing physically.

I'd love to train hard for this, but I don't have the time and I'm not gonna waste the next two years preparing for it lulz.

Did they change the rope on stage 4? 5 ninjas attempted it this year and nobody could do it? Nobody was within 6 seconds of doing it.

This is my favorite thing to watch while I'm running on the elliptical. I record it and get 4 workouts per 2 hour episode.

VN Store

Back