And then the Trumpsters on VN had no idea what to say....

lawgator1

Trump just threatened to veto the stimulus bill unless Congress amends it to make the personal checks $2k to $4k, up from the $600 in the bill.

Wow. What are Trumpsters going to say now??? They CLAIM to hate spending. They CLAIM to hate aid to folks that could work. They CLAIM such spending is a work disincentive.

Trumpsters scrambling to come up with a way to say he's not a complete lunatic.

Trump just threatened to veto the stimulus bill unless Congress amends it to make the personal checks $2k to $4k, up from the $600 in the bill.

Wow. What are Trumpsters going to say now??? They CLAIM to hate spending. They CLAIM to hate aid to folks that could work. They CLAIM such spending is a work disincentive.

Demanding money go to U.S. citizens and not to some foreign country makes him a lunatic?

Viva President Trump!

Trump slams massive COVID bill as 'disgrace', demands Congress increase direct payments to Americans

I assume this is what ^^^^^^^^ our lunatic resident lawgator boy is talking about ......

Last edited:

So if they’re gonna spend put 90% toward buls**t for other countries? I wonder what kind of slush fund for the dims the Kennedy center is as well.

If you suspend the idea that the stimulus is theft, he's absolutely correct. The total spent should not change and let the politicians fight over the crumbs leftover.

How are you so bad at anything to do with numbers? I guess if they really want to weed out the lawyers they should start requiring a math class and an economics class before taking the bar.

If you suspend the idea that the stimulus is theft, he's absolutely correct. The total spent should not change and let the politicians fight over the crumbs leftover.

How are you so bad at anything to do with numbers? I guess if they really want to weed out the lawyers they should start requiring a math class and an economics class before taking the bar.

Objection!

Reactions: AM64

I say he should veto the bill with all the unnecessary Pelosi pork.

Trump is the man if he pulls this off. Don't care what anyone thinks.
2K can go a long way anywhere 😊

Reactions: dovervolz
Trump is just playing 3-D chess while the Dem’s leadership is losing at Checkers. This draws attention to their crap spending and also steals a page out of their playbook of using government funds to buy votes and support for the R party. I will miss his trolling but that aspect of his repertoire might could continue. I doubt that he deletes his Twitter account.

His intentions are to gain favor from millions of Americans. He will accomplish it for the few seconds people receive updates on their checking accounts. Good for him! He obviously needs the adulation, even if it's only a few seconds

So if they’re gonna spend put 90% toward buls**t for other countries? I wonder what kind of slush fund for the dims the Kennedy center is as well.

You should look and see who sits on the board for the Kennedy center. Here’s a hint: they’re not all Democrats.

VN Store

Back